cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to check if the TEXT is loaded for the Char. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have loaded masterdata / text for one if the char. but in the query result its not showing text. i can only see Key, i have tried all the setting , like show key+text , text+key and so on...

so, is there a way i can check at the char. level if the text is loaded and what?

And if text is loaded, then what could be the problem in bex, that its not showing ? Now just to u know, we have used integraty check in the transformation..and my all data load is succesful, that means, what ever key i am loading is correct. and so text should be there, unless if thre is no text for those keys in the system..

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

To check Text data for the characteristic,

go to RSA1, select desired characteristic, right click on that characteristic, click on Maintain Master data and press Execute.

If the data is loaded successfully, then you will see the Text data for each key.

Now in query designer, you have said that you tried key+text , text+key combinations for Display. I would suggest you to keep any of these combinations and select Text View as Short Text or Medium-Length Text as per the type of text and execute the query and check whether you are getting Text for that characteristic or not.

Regards,

Avadhoot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandy,

When you try Maintain master data in RSA1 , whether you are able to view the text?

Second,All the text were loaded in logon language?

Regards,

Venkatesh

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So my reply didnt help you a bit ?

Regards,

AL

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is no restriction to give our view on a closed thread.

It may be helpful for others..

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Have you Activate Master data after Loading?

Regards,
Abdullah

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to that particular infoobject in RSA1 and in that you will find text table if you have enabled with text for it.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10db929a-7abb-2e10-6fa5-d8d45ca02...

Hope that helps.

Regards,

AL