Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods in transit using 107 & 109 mvmt types

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per our business requirement we are using movement types 107 and 109.

When I post with 107 into valuated GR-blocked stock when the ship is loaded,Inspection lot is created. We do UD with Accepted and Invoice payment down without stock transfer, then we do 109, again Inspection lot is created. now we are doing stock transfer to own stock.

Our client requirement  is

1. Dont want stock transfer tab for lot created by 107. but required for 109.

2. Or while doing 109, no inspection lot generate.

3. dont require two inpsection lots from 107 and 109.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When user checks the confirmation control key during the intercompany PO creation, then an inbound delivery is expected for receiving at the receiving site. So while doing VLPOD the system will put the stock into ‘107’ To Val. GR Blocked stock where QM is not required. After that stock is received by ‘109’ movement type – From GR Block Stock. So basically this is a mistake from user side which leads to the two movement type ‘107 and 109 ‘ instead of single movement type 101.

1)     Either user should be trained not to check the confirmation control key during intercompany STO           creation.

2)     Or to deactivate the ‘107’ movement type for Inspection control.

To Deactivate ‘107’ movement type for Inspection control

SPRO-->img-->Quality Management-->Quality Inspection-->Inspection Lot creation-->Inspection for Goods Movement-->Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type

check QM not active for 107 mvt type.

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mr SAP PP,

If your logic of steps are particular check if the following Userexit can help you.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/QAAT0001+Do's+and+Don'ts

Regards,

Xavier

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please find the attachment to deactivate QM form MvT 107. This should help you.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There,

As Maheswaran correctly suggested that MvT 109 is stock-relevant and MvT 107 is not stock relevant, hence you should check to deactivate QM in MvT 107 only. There is no QM config available to stop inspection lot creation for MvT 107.

Hence you can go to Tx - OMJJ for MvT 107, use the node "Deactivate QM Inspection / delivery category", by adding MvT 107 for movement indicator "B" (PurOrd) and tick the check box "QM not active".

After that you can check your business process and you should be able to get only one inspection lot for MvT 109 for your downstream processing.

Pls check and let me know if this helps. Anyone else looking into this thread, please also let me know your feedback as well.

Thanks,

Arijit Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach the screen shot of Material Master Inspection type assignment.

Also, check the configuration IMG - Quality Management - Quality Inspection - Inspection Lot creation - Inspection for goods movements - Deactivate Quality Inspection for a movement type

Try deactivating the Inspection for 107 movement type.

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have deactivate 109 movement type, while doing Release GR Blocked, system is giving me error message-

Inspection lot cannot be created

Message no. QA317

Diagnosis

It is defined for material 100143 in plant 1016, that a new inspection lot should be created if a source inspection is rejected. In the inspection setup for the material, no inspection type is active for this goods receipt.

System Response

Inspection lot 000000000000 was rejected and no new inspection lot can be created. As a result, the goods receipt for this purchasing document item is not possible.

Procedure

Delete the material document item if you want to post the other items for the material document as a goods receipt. You must activate an inspection type for the goods receipt to post the goods receipt for this purchasing document item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggested you to deactivate for 107 movement type, not for 109.

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please explain why you are saying to deactivate 107, but not 109.

When we do 107- GR to valuated blocked stock, Inspection lot is created and we accept the Usage decision for Invoices payment to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only with 109, stock will be updated in terms of qty. That's the reason, I have mentioned not to deactivate for 109.

I can't simulate your process to give you the complete details. I have asked you to try the process by deactivating for 107.

Also, for what reason, you are not using 101 movement type with Quality Inspection stock??? Why do you want to go for 107 & 109??

Please give the business requirement which made you to choose this process.