cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Condition Type from SD to MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stuck up in Stock Transfer scenario where we need to fetch the pricing conditions from SD condition type to MM condition type.

I have followed the below procedure, but I am not getting the required result.

1. Created a Condition Type in MM and used in STO pricing procedure

2. Created an Access sequence in MM which refers to same Table (A902) of SD with combination of SOrg/Del.Region/Region.

3. Assigned the Reference Condition type of SD in MM condition type by giving Application area "V".

4. Maintained Condition record for SD condition type.

5. Maintained condition record with Zero values for MM condition type.

Now, when I create Stock Transfer Purchase Order and check the Analysis in Condition tab, I am getting the below message:

"Access not made (initialized field)" ; Access num 10 and Message num 002.

Am I missing any other configuration to fetch the condition value into STPO?

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like your Table is not activated.

You can go to the access sequence and then select the table. In the table details [ which you can go by double clicking on the table] check if all the fields show as green. If not make them green by choosing the right field from the catalog. Once you do that, all should be green. Save the access sequence.

You may also have to check the User Exit for Pricing and include the new field in the pricing communication structures. For sales they are -> KOMP/KOMK

Go back to the Condition Records and maintain them afresh by deleting the old and maintaining new.

After that create a new PO and check the result.

You should get the price populated.

Thanks.