cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Certification in India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to take up SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA 1.0 certification , but on the SAP certification website, i am not able to find venue,dates and fees for India.https://training.sap.com/in/en/certification/c_hanaimp_1-sap-certified-application-associate-sap-han...

I would like to take exam in India. I wrote an email to "education.india@sap.com", but no reply yet.

Could somebody please let me know, the process how to schedule exam / dates in India.

THanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look at the link for syllabus.

https://training.sap.com/in/en/search?query=HANA

In India, you do not find these details, unlike other countries. You need to contact local SAP Education Team.

You can reach them by phone as well.

http://www.sap.com/india/training-and-education/index.epx

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

I even reached them thru phone. They have given one email id and I wrote email to that. But no reply.

Still waiting.....

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

received reply from SAP India

To appear for certification without attending any SAP course you need to fulfill the following criteria:

1 To appear for Associate level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum 1 year of HANA implementation Experience or 2 years of Support experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification.

To appear for Professional level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum to 3 - 7 years of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification.

2 The last 1 year should be with your present employer

3 Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP.

If you fulfill the above criteria please send your updated project profile as per the attached format for evaluation. On establishing your eligibility we will guide you through the process of registration.

Please send in your profile once you are ready to appear for the certification as the certification approval mail is Valid for 2 MONTHS only & you are requested to complete your certification within the given timeframe.

Evaluation of profile will take minimum 3 - 7 working days.

Please visit the webpage https://training.sap.com/ for available certification details.

Please note no assistance with regard to study material/questionnaire is provided for direct certification. Study material is offered only with training and not as a standalone component.

Certification fee for Associate level will be INR 39326/- and for professional level the fee will be INR 56180/- inclusive of current taxes applicable. Please note the price is subject to change as per SAP policy in a timely manner.

Important Note:

Clarifications required by SAP on the profile should be adhered to without which evaluation will not be done.

Please update your profiles at the first instance. If SAP does NOT approve the profile on the basis of incorrect or incomplete information, you will not be allowed to update your profiles or re-apply for direct certification for the next 6 months.

Once profile is approved, the same will not be re-validated. Re-validation of profile will take please once in six months.

Certification dates are not pre-scheduled & will be shared only on approval on receipt of documents for registration. If your profile is approved for direct certification, documents required for registration will be shared on the same approval mail.

SRudra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the I have had similar experiences. You give them email, they will either not respond or respond in a fashion which does not help you. Your calls will go unanswered.

Moreover, there are no eCourses specific to the HANA certification you want to appear. There are bundles of ecourses but the once is not sure, which combination of them will lead you certification that you are targeting.

There is something called SAP Learning Hub, and you will not find a single course related to HANA.

It is increasingly becoming a futile exercise, trying to upgrade one's knowlege on HANA and getting certified, especially for the working folks like us.

Thanks

S R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

I want to take up the same certification but I donot have prior hands on experience on SAP HANA. I am working on Dotnet currently and I would like to move to working on HANA. I have managed to gather basic knowledge of the certification through free courses in other SAP sites. How should I go about the certification? Is there an option of E-Learning which would allow me to take up the certification? What other alternatives do I have if I donot have a hands on?

Thanks,

Supreetha