SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/n/SMB/BBI meet with an error when upload installation data for best practice IS-RETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to activate the BP IS-RETAIL V1.606 (DE) to my sap system, I already upgrade the system to the required version ECC6+EHP6 SP03, and also finish the preparation such as addon installation and so on.

Then I goto /n/SMB/BBI and upload the installation data and get the error about one BC set:

I cannot find any related information from the internet and I don't know how to solve this problem. Does anyone have an idea about it?

Regards,

Yang

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP is working on it, to tell you the truth, I don't like best practice.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've hit with the same upload error as above. Do you find out any way to get rid of it?

Aside to Mingyang,

Is this known issue? Any update from SAP yet, since it's almost 2months already.

Please shed some light here

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has acknowledge this as a known error and i managed to get workaround for this:-

First you need to check if BCset definition is there:-

• Run /n/smb/bbi
  • Select solution file, click building block builder button
  • Select all by follow below picture:-

• When all building block is listed in right side, click telescope button

• Enter object id (find in your attached screen,  1st column,  then hit telescope to start search
  • The founded object will be highlighted,  click the object,  then the detail view will be shown in below area
  • Click the definition like below

Please follow the steps as below to fix the BCs definition error:

1 Choose change button;

2 input the test data container;

3 select  the parameter;

4 Assign TDC Field ;

5 Execute the step3&4 for all the parameter item, which is needed to assign TDC.

6 SAVE and EXIT.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Devan.

0 Kudos

Hello Devan, How can you do it with ECATTS??? With your help I have solved the BC sets problema but Now I have 2 ECATTS with problem.

Please help me.