cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Pagination to Datatable in WCEM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use <wec:paginator> for my wec:dataTable, but I am not sure what parameters I need to pass to the <wec:paginator>

Could some one tell me how can I use the paginator tag in WCEM2.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Suhaas,

I am stuck on the same issue. Can you please guide me?

Regards,

Saurabh

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the SAP standard 'leanitemlist.xhtml' you can find a usage of the paginator tag:

When you have a look at 'wec.taglib.xml' you can see that 'Paginator.java' is referenced. Furthermore the renderer 'PaginatorRenderer.java' should give you an idea how to use the attributes.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffan,

I used the code as mentioned and we are able to display paginator below the data table but with the following attributes :

1. rows = 3

2. rowcount = 6

3. first = cc.vch.firstrow with initial value = 1

4. pagelinkcount = 5

System displays all the records on the same page. Paginator does appear but when click on page tow we get a blank screen.

can you please help us to tell us how to use this parameters.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay Ruia

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

The data table component will not cut the list according to the paginator, you will have to cut the list in your implementation.

Have a look at the bean :

DC : wec/comm/mc/common

Package : com.sap.wec.app.common.module.common.ui.beans.impl

Class : PaginatorBeanImpl

Get familiar with the implementation and javadoc of the interface. For example, firstRow shall be '0' or a multiple of rows. It is also important to use the 'StartParamName' as it is the variable name used to indicate which page the user choose for this specific paginator (more than one paginator could be on the same view).

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

can u please guide us how to use paginator, if you have learn't to use it!! We are stuck with the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay Ruia