cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add master data Object in transactional InfoCube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue in master data adition in infocube. Now  I want to try describe my issue.

I have a cube for transactional data. And two masterdata object (Material & Plant). I am succesfully loaded data in cube and materdata objects.

But as per reporting requirement I have to add my two master data in Infocube.

So I adding my master data object in Infocube. But problem is that when I want to display data from cube then cube only show transactional data ,master data are not showing in cube.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.

Arup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arup,

Before loading these two master data info objects you have to delete the data in info cube.

Then add these two info objects into info cube and load the data then you can see the master data.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you reload data to cube after adding Material and Plant in Infocube?

0 Kudos

Also

Please check If 0MATERIAL and 0PLANT has proper assignments.

From Infocube (display) ---> Right Click on 0material / 0plant ----> Assign .

check if there's no assignments from any datasources, then it's not mapped.

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arup,

I believe that you may have posted your question in the incorrect forum. This forum is for the product SAP Business Intelligence OnDemand, can you please tell me what product your question relates to and I will attempt to move your question to the correct forum if I can.

Regards,

Patrick Dinneen

Support Engineer, SAP CS Support Delivery

SAP Cloud Support

0 Kudos

HI Arup,

Maybe you intended to Post this question in BI Solutions forum.,

Since , I work in BI , If your question is about Data not populated for material and plant,

Can you please check few basic things.,

1) Check Mapping from Lower levels/ DSO ---> Cube and also from Datasource. If this object is added newly then it has to be mapped in transformation. Check Inbound--> outbound transformation mapping if 0material and 0plant is mapped or not.

2) Attribute Change Run (Tcode:- RSATTR) on  to Master data object (0Material, 0PLANT ).

3) Check Master data info- Object is Active. if not activate it. (Also follow first point even if active)

4) Check if the report (query) which you run is relevant to material and plant. (check infocube data in listcube and execute the cube with all infoobjects including Global filters used in Query), check if you have data for Plant and Material.

5) Check if you have loaded Data from Correct Datasource/ Sourcesystem / Client.

Hope this helps..!

~ Vasanth Rajagopal