cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL problem after systemcopy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys,

our online shop is running on 2 SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.01 on Windows 2008 R2 x64. I made a systemcopy of one application server

(homogenous systemcopy with sapinst). The system copy was no problem. But I have problems with SSL after that.

When I want to access the application server via HTTPS (Port 443 is open) I do not get a response. Timeout.

The dispatcher log has this messages:

Cannot open HTTPS server socket on port 443Check port for usage by another process.

com.sap.engine.services.ssl.exception.BaseIOException: General I/O Exception.

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ssl.exception.KeyStoreConnectorException: No certificate chain found; possible usage of SecretKey keystore entry from view 'service_ssl' as server credentials.

EntriesStorage - readEntry(ssl-iswdmz147) in configuration [keystore/service_ssl/entries] failed with unexpected exception

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A file entry with the name "ssl-iswdmz147" cannot be found in the configuration "keystore/service_ssl/entries".

Source: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A file entry with the name "ssl-iswdmz147" cannot be found in the configuration "keystore/service_ssl/entries".; Description: EntriesStorage - readEntry(ssl-iswdmz147) in configuration [keystore/service_ssl/entries] failed with unexpected exception; Consequences: ; Countermeasures:check log for details

As you see he is missing a certificate with the name ssl-iswdmz147. That was the name of the source system.

I already deleted the "service_ssl" view and created a new one. (as in note 1853147). That didn´t help. I have the same problem on 2 systems after systemcopy.

Is there some kind of workaround to get the keystore fixed after a system copy?

I didn´t find where he looks for the old certificate and do

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shortly after opening this thread I solved the problem

The workaround in note 1705065 worked perfectly.

Answers (0)