cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB50 - Screen Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to change / re-arrange few columns in FB50 transactions. 

Currently I can able to view one client and I want make same set-up in another client.

Can't able to do.

Attached herewith both client screenshots for guidance.

Pic 1 - Shows the current variant/column in one Client/system.

Pic 2 - Shows the required column in another Client/system.

I want to change from Pic 1 to Pic 2.    Also, I referred in SDN Forum thro' SHDO.

Please guide me how I can proceed with steps.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

GB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Click on the Configuration Button

Enter a variant and click on create button

Then, click on Administrator button

Here hide the unwanted columns by putting a tick mark against them in the Invisible field (Last field), Activate, Close, and Save. You will get your requirement.

Thanks

Naresh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You may refer to KBA note 1744839

With SHD0, you can create transaction variant, adjust the field postion and length in the screen.

And after that set flag Adopt column sequence and Adopt column width as ON .

Best regards

Crystal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello there, i need help/steps to create screen variant for JV50? thanks Irma Thompson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind

Naresh answer is right but i want to put more clarity there.

Well first of all if you want to create you own variant in fb50 it is very simple. First put you mouse n the column and trag it where you want, and those columns you do not want to see hide them and then click on far right configuration button in the line item section as Naresh has explained there. and the just creat your variant buy give it a name.

SHDO is used for many purpose but the main purpose to restrict user from some feature of with in a  screen or some functionality as well. For example some you do not some of the user to see the park the document for this purpose you can create a fb50 variant to hide the park push button.

i hope it is explained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is it not possible anymore when creating a screenvariant to drag and change the first columns of FB50?

The columns that we can't change the position for, are

GL-account

Short text

D/C

Amount in doc currency

Local currency amount

We do have users in our system who changed the position of the columns before the EHP6 upgrade. These users do have a layout which differs from the standard SAP Layout and they change the first five columns.

Can we expect problems with users who changed the first five columns?

Regards

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The column changes are deactivated after EHP6 Upgrade.  Referred OSS Notes 1660466 and 1744839.   Can't able to drag and change first four columns; Rest of the columns can able to modify.

Thanks for all your support with guidance.

Regards,

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GB

please refer the blow step.

Regards,

Vijay