cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to get Service Order details created with a Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if there is any function module to get the details of the Service order that is created automatically for a line item in a sales order. Let me explain my requirement clearly.

When a sales order is created with specific line item, a service order is automatically created for that line item. I need to get the information about the associated service order. I can't find this information in VBAK, VBAP or VBEP tables obviously. But, i can see the link between the service order created and related Sales document # and item # in the DB view CAUFV. But, the key field here is Service order #. But my requirement is to get the service order details from the key field of Sales document.

I tested the FM SD_SALES_DOCUMENT_READ_POS that reads the sales document header and item material tables, but this doesn't help me in getting the service order details associated with the material line item.

Your early response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If you refer the tables, in VBAK and VBAP, in both, you have field AUFNR, which will give you service order number.

With this number, you can use FM: <i>BAPI_INTERNALORDER_GETDETAIL</i> to get service order details.

Hope this helps.

Regds,

Akshay Bhagwat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

I actually saw this , but surprisingly, there is nothing stored in this field in either of the tables VBAK or VBAP. I mean, even for the sales orders which have associated service orders, nothing is stored in either of the above tables.

Can you please tell me if there is anyother way.

Thank you,

venu