cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost DSO requests !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There were 15 request loaded to my DSO ( FULL). and Activated those. but i had to delete first 7 request. so i select those bottom 7 request and hit Delete. There was a msg. asking about Rollback request. i think i clicked on Yes or OK.

now my whole DSO is empty. is there a way i can get those back. ? please help..

Is it that, if all the request are activated, and if you delete few from the bottom, will that also delete latest requests? is there a way i can get those back ? or will have to reload ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

I hope you have activated all 15 requests together. All requests would have been activated with one activation request. That's why when you tried to delete bottom  req, all have been deleted.

You have to reload again from PSA again if you have. If you don't have in PSA, then you have to re-extract the data again from the source.

Regards,

Suman

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

As you said its Full load, just do a reload from PSA. It would be fine.

Regards

Sai

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Since your DSO is full update you can load data one more time ..

if data is there in your PSA you can take data back again to data target by reconstructing else it is not possible..to load data back again ..you can ask basis to restore system that is last option if it is really critical and no other data loads have happened..

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood from your question these are all FULL loads, so there is no point to look for all the request just load the latest data with FULL mode, you will get all the data into your DSO form the source / PSA from where you are pulling up the data.

As mentioned above in other answers it really depends how you have activated your requests will actually determine how you can delete the requests.

Thanks,

former_member182343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

If you want to delete first 7 requests out of 15, do it before activating requests.

- Load data (15 erquests) to DSO and delete requests which you want and actvate remaing requests.

If you dont want these requests to reload again to DSO , then use DTP Extraction mode : option GET DELTA ONCE.

Regards,

Vijay

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Have you tried like select DSO-> manage -> in request tab change date of update.

Regards,
Abdullah