Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Package Time-Based Reduction

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing TDMS 4.0 SP04 for data migration.

I have created project and Templates but in step package creation facing issues.

When i execute "Include/Exclude SAP ERP HCM Objects" and select "Include SAP HCM Tables" nothing happen.

The same result for "Preparation of Tables for Data Transfer"

The user in which i am executing is having SAP_ALL and ALL TDMS Composite roles.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sriram,

Were you able to see "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons at the bottom of the screen as shown below?

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Please implement the note 1832457. This would fix the issue.

Did you also implement all the mandatory notes which need to be applied on top of SP04?

Some of the composite notes which will be handy are :

1713981 - TDMS 4.0- Composite note for SAP TDMS Applications

1741455 - TDMS 4.0 - Basis Composite Note

1653982 - TDMS 4.0: Composite note for TDMS BPL

1619059 - TDMS 4.0 - Composite Note For HCM

1711327 - TDMS 4.0- Composite note for Industry-Specific Solutions

1665861 - TDMS 4.0 - Collective note for Scrambling

Composite notes are descriptive notes which will list out the notes for different SP levels. Since your system has SP04, you can check out all the notes relevant for SP04 and implement them to avoid further issues.

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

I have executed all steps except the optional one of phase "System Analysis" but still the phase shows active.

Kindly advice how to skip the optional steps.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram,

To skip optional activities:

1. Click on the activity. This will open another window.

2. Go to the troubleshooter tab and choose "Setting manual status for anActivity". This will open another dialog window which you enable you to

set the status of the activity.

3. Click on the activity again. You would see that the button

"Set Status Manually" is enabled.

4. Choose the button Set Status Manually and set the status to green

so that you are enabled to proceed.

If you share me your email I can send you some screenshots about this.

Regards

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Francisco Rojano Rocha

I am using TDMS 4.0 (DMIS          2011_1_731        0007/ DMIS_CNT              2011_1_731        0007) . I am trying to manual set the status of on activity.

I am following your above advised steps but Step 3 is not working in my case. When I click on “Allow setting manual status for an activity”, I don’t get any new popup windows. My Set Status Manually button is also disabled. Check the below picture.

Can you pls. advice, how to solve this issue?

Regards

Saqib Ayub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saquib,

Sorry for the  Delay, do you already try to click on the clock icon to the left of the "Allow setting..." button?

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhavi/Siriam,

I have the same problem, I'm implementing note 1832457 but i can't found the correct package for ZSP04_UI program and the other program attibutes. I tried creating the program in a Z package but after retry the problem continues.

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have same problem, OK or Cancel button does not exist.

Im apply ZSP04_UI report , problem continoues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ocak,

Did you actually ran ZSP04_UI? I solved the problema until I run the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created report ZSP04_UI after deleted browser cookie  problem solved.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rojano,

Please create  the program ZSP04_UI as a local object. Please note that this report needs to be executed in both, the 000 client as well as in the current migration client of your TDMS control system.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ocak

Please make sure that you have executed the report ZSP04_UI in both the 000 client and the current migration client of your TDMS control system.

0 Kudos

Hello Rojano & Ocak,

As mentioned by puneet, ZSP04_UI can be created as a local object without having to provide any development package.

Alternatively, you could create a separate Z development package and ZSP04_UI report and lock everything in a transport request. The reason for doing this is, in case you plan to use a different control system, then you can simply import the TR, instead of having to create all over again.

Nevertheless, you will have to execute the report in the new system.

This report can be executed by simply pressing F8. You could run the report in the control system where you have created TDMS package and fix the issue happening. Note that you can fix the issue in existing package. It is not required to load a new package.

In case you want to create a new package, then you should mandatorily run this report in 000 client of control system. This will completely eliminate the issue anytime you load a new package..

Hope i have answered your questions.

Best Regards,

Madhavi