cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved search Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing following issue while searching the already saved search.

When i select any saved search entry and click on GO, then it is displaying me standard Error Message "Entry 'ZZCHP_PERS_RESP' cannot be used: Configuration is missing search criteria"

ZZCHP_PERS_RESP  is one of the Search criteria field which i have added.

Following is the Screen shot for the same. It is not displaying any result and hence failing.

The information about the Error message is also captured in the Screen shot. Message is from BSP_WD Message class, Msg Number : 009.

Please help me where it is going wrong.

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Please check if the note 1799611 is relevant in your system.  Seems this is SAP standard issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil

GopalakrishnanS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil Kumar,

I am also facing the same issue saved search is not working with the custom attribute added to the standard service contract search page. I checked the note which you mentioned above. The notes are implemented. In spite of that i m getting the error. Please provide your suggestion to solve the issue.

Below is the screen shot.

Thanks.

GopalakrishnanS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue was solved by redefining the Inbound plug of the view and also with the help of the sap note 1948378. Below are the steps in redefinition of inbound plug(IP_SEARCH and Component name is BT112S_SC.)

1.Call for the super method is commented to avoid the conflict.

2.GET_GOREQUESTED() method of context node always returns abap true when we click on saved search link on work center. Copied the code of standard savedsearch_btn( ) method to the custom method zsavedsearch_btn( ) and commented the call to adjust_search_criteria_values() method (as per the suggestion from the SAP note 1948378).

Below is the snap shot of the codes mentioned in the above 2 points.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Once you added back that particular field to the search view, can you click on advanced button and try to save the "saved search" with the same name again.

--Shobhit