Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

input/outfield in screen painter.

bak_mini
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi sapall.

i created a screen and i want to add some field from dict.

while debugging, they said

[input/outfield ~ and keyword are not in the same screen area].

what should i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

greyes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

This error happend to me when I created a text field with reference to an element from the DD and then created also an input/output field with reference to the same element of the data dictionary.

At this point there is no problem. Then I created a step loop and added the input/output field only.

Then I started getting this sintax error message. The error disapears if you add both the text field and input/output field to the step loop or if you name your text element with a different name so as to not have a reference to the DD field.

Regards.

Gustavo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bak mini,

Can you attach the snapshot of your screen layout from screen painter?

Thanks & Regards,

T. Prasanna Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you declared the structure/internal table ZPST0112 as a global variable in your program.

This might help.

Regards,

Pravin

greyes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

This error happend to me when I created a text field with reference to an element from the DD and then created also an input/output field with reference to the same element of the data dictionary.

At this point there is no problem. Then I created a step loop and added the input/output field only.

Then I started getting this sintax error message. The error disapears if you add both the text field and input/output field to the step loop or if you name your text element with a different name so as to not have a reference to the DD field.

Regards.

Gustavo