Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process and forms FPM Tables

former_member155436
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can anybody tell me about tables in FPM forms (HCM Process and Forms).

We are trying to display records in a table in FPM Layout using List.

we are able to see one record in layout level but could not able to getting more than 1 record.

Regards,

Lava.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lava kumar,

for achieving this you have to choose Multiple selection entries in the attributes of that list form.

Regards,

ARUN

0 Kudos

hi lava kumar,

I am also facing the same issue . i have made Multiple selection and visible row count to 10 .

Can anybody please post the solution. is there any note or something.

thanks,

Deepa

0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

The problem is in the Generic service class is supported for Single entries only. I mean if you look into special field values or Service Data sets Attributes of the Initialize or Do operations method, it will show the field index value as 1 by default.

Service data sets attributes will have

field name 'pernr'

field index '1'

field value '1000232'.

In order to achieve Multiple entries on the List form you have to alter the Service datasets like

field name 'pernr'

field index '1'

field value '1000232'.

field name 'pernr'

field index '2'

field value '1000233'

field name 'pernr'

field index '3'

field value '1000234'.

Here is the Sample code to achieve this.

service_field_value_wa-fieldname = 'PERNR'.

service_field_value_wa-fieldindex = 2.

service_field_value_wa-fieldvalue = '10001'.

APPEND service_field_value_wa TO special_field_values.

service_field_value_wa-fieldname = 'PERNR'.

service_field_value_wa-fieldindex = 3.

service_field_value_wa-fieldvalue = '100002'.

APPEND service_field_value_wa TO special_field_values.

Regards,

Arun

0 Kudos

hi arun,

i have increased the field indexes in sercvice data sets . still i have problem populating the multiple values.

thanks,

Deepa

0 Kudos

Hi Deepa & Lava,

Make sure that all the fields used in the columns of FPM list have multiple values. If any of them have only one value, the list will display only one record.

I believe you are using the list FPM to display field values in the repeat structure of an infotype. Use list complex FPM if multiple records from a single infotype are to be displayed.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing the same issue . We have created a FPM form for complex list type , we want multiple records to be displayed in the output . did you get any solution for your issue this will also help us . Please reply .

0 Kudos

I have written plenty of blog on using tables in HCM Processes and Forms...both for Adobe and FPM forms. I don't want to rehash them here, so please review those and let me know if you are still having issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.