0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 10:17 PM by Paulo Ricardo Cavalcante Damiao RSS

Problem with SAP FI-TV - Line release appears as "Selection in Progress" and the process, the system reports "Invalid Status"

Paulo Ricardo Cavalcante Damiao
Currently Being Moderated

Good afternoon.

A few days ago, attended a user with the problem that the launch line appears as "Selection in Progress" and the process, the system reports "Invalid Status" in the transaction PRRW.

I'm just a trainee, but after much analysis I discovered the problem and decided to share here in case anyone has the same problem as I solve.

A user gave me the following prints:

Capturar1.JPG

Capturar2.JPG

After checking the prints above, I asked the user who selects the line with the status of "current selection" and then eliminate this line because this cycle there was no information. Soon after, I requested that executed the transaction PRFI again and informed me that the screen was showing, as this type of problem may occur when processing cycle trips are made ​​in bulk and some information is incorrect.

A user sent me the following prints:

Capturar3.JPG

Capturar4.JPG

According to the error messages as soon identified that the number of personnel was not a registered vendor in FI, which is a requirement for the process of Travel.

Requested that the user efetuasse or solicit the registration numbers of these personnel as providers and try the process again.

Problem solved.

Well folks, I have helped!

Thanks and big hug!

Att,

Paulo Ricardo Cavalcante Damião.

Trainee SAP FI Consultant at Indra.

Actions