Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : RIEQUI20 report output

Amarpreet
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hey guys,

I've run in to a bit of trouble.

I'm using the submit statement in a Z* report to get the output of the program RIEQUI20 into an internal table using the cl_salv_bs_runtime_info=>get_data_ref() method. All works fine.

I have the complete set of data that the Standard report outputs in my internal table and i just the ALV Class to output it to my screen.

PROBLEM:

But after checking the data (100+ fields) in the ALV report my Z program creates, I found that some of the Fields which the Standard report does have values for are not populated.

Debugging:

So, i decided to debug the Standard program so see why i didn't get some of the fields into my output.

Turns out that the internal table that is being fed into the REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY( Location: RIEQUI20 > MIEQUI20 > MIOLXF14 line 108 of include )  FM in the Standard report also does not have the values for the same fields when the FM for ALV is called. (PFA image of the point where the FM is being called.(in case some of you want to debug it yourselves )

e.g. : the value of the table OBJECT_TAB-STTXT is Empty  when the REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY is called ,

but in the final out put the fields System Status (STTXT) has the corresponding values .

http://f.cl.ly/items/0L3X2H2107043c3G242G/Screen%20Shot%202013-08-03%20at%202.20.54%20PM.png

What i'd like to know is how is it that when an internal table(OBJECT_TAB)  does not have the values for some of the fields (STTXT for eg ) the ALV that is generated does have the values for it .

and what is it that i can do to get he output with the final changes into my z report .

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amarpreet.

Message was edited by: Amarpreet question updated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarpreet,

The report is designed in a fashion where data is populated on request.

If you run the report put all columns you want in the output and save the layout.

In the main selection screen at the last there is the layout field pass the layout name along with your submit statement.

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarpreet,

The report is designed in a fashion where data is populated on request.

If you run the report put all columns you want in the output and save the layout.

In the main selection screen at the last there is the layout field pass the layout name along with your submit statement.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Thanks , that was quick ,

This solved my problem .

0 Kudos

I was stuck in the same report once...

Thanks for the points...

0 Kudos

you deserved them , thanks again .

0 Kudos

Hey .. i just checked the output and it problem still exists .. i have passing changed the layout and value in the internal table of the ALV are being populated but the one imported into the custom report still does not have some values ..

any ideas ?

former_member209120
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarpreet singh,

Using  SUBMIT in you YREPORT you can get  output.