Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is sy-ucomm value for save in ca02

Former Member

hi expert.

i need sy-ucomm value just  for when i click on save .i switched on debuge and i see for  save this value is BU     but when i edit one row on add one row or delete one row exactly this value is bu.

please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariam,

The Sy-UCOMM code for SAVE is 'BU' for the CA02 .

Not only for this,Mostly in many of the standard transactions the ok code for save is 'BU' only.

Even if you create any custom code also it is advisable to use 'BU' as the ok code for save.

Thanks,

Dinesh.

6 REPLIES 6

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

Hi,

try =BU

if you didn't find it, try to record your transaction using the trans. SHDB. it's more simple, quicker ..

regards

Fred

or, you could go in SYSTEM - STATUS    doucle click on Status ..  that will give you the menu painter for the screen. you will find all the command possible in your screen.

former_member396478
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam,

"  but when i edit one row on add one row or delete one row exactly this value is bu."

can you please elaborate and clarify your  question?

Regards

kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam,

The okcode value for Save in transaction CA02 is indeed BU.

Here is what a sample CA02 recording in SHDB looks like:

in your code also you should use like this : '=BU'.

Regards,

Amrita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariam,

The Sy-UCOMM code for SAVE is 'BU' for the CA02 .

Not only for this,Mostly in many of the standard transactions the ok code for save is 'BU' only.

Even if you create any custom code also it is advisable to use 'BU' as the ok code for save.

Thanks,

Dinesh.

VXLozano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Learning to fish:

In any transaction you can get most of the ok-codes just by selecting their corresponding menu option and pressing F1.

Do NOT click over the menu item, just hover over it with the mouse and when it's "grayed" press F1.

former_member192971
Participant

Hi Maryam ,

Sy-Ucomm Value for CA02 can be found using the Transaction recorder and it is 'BU' .

For all the transactions in sap , ok-code for Save will be 'BU' only ....