cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue from Consignment stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am doing a stock transfer between storage locations using STPO and Vl10B process.  I am able to complete the stock transfer process from unrestricted stocks.  Here is my scenario to do the same from consignment stocks as well

I have stock determination setup in IM->Stock determination to pick stock from unrestricted first and then from vendor consignment stock.

I have stock distributed in unrestricted and vendor consignment, (say for ex., 10 in unrestricted and 10 in consignment)

I create a delivery for a PO using VL10B for a quantity of 15,

PGI in VL02n gives me an error that I am short of 5 numbers.

Goods issue from consignment stock is working well with sales order and production with the stock determination setup, while not working for STO.  I am not sure if this is a standard process.

At this point I referred to several SAP notes and threads, but not able to get any help.  Please let me know if this could work.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is actually your scenario?

a) you want  move consignment stock from plant A to plant B into consignment stock via STO

b) you want move consignment stock from A into unrestricted use stock of plant B via STO

if a) then check Note 362032 - No posting from consignment stock to consignment stock

if b) then Csaba's solution from might help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Jurgen

My scenario is similar to B, but between storage locations within the same plant. I would like to do exactly what is required by Karen but am not able to.

I have all the stock determination in place including the movement type 641.  When I do a PGI, system does a stock determination but still not issuing the goods from consignment stock and throws the error M7021.

I read the note 1619355 and was getting complacent that it is not possible.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in some notes SAP is pretty clear and saying stock transfer of consignment stock with delivery is not supported.

But there is on FAQ note which is not really clear, it says it is possible to transfer: Note 520024 - FAQ: Other special stocks

I actually think they are taking about 1step movement in MM only (reading the German text), but they should have emphasized it here to make it clearer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen / Ashok kumar

For any one who has this requirement - It is not possible to transfer special stock (K/E/O) from one plant to other or storage location using a STPO and PGI based outbound delivery process (ME21N/VL10B/VL02N)

However, this functionality is possible in IT-Retail and retail customers can benefit.  I have raised a request to SAP to include this function in ECC.

I consider this thread as closed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the following link and ensure you have done the required settings as per the prerequisites given in the link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d8/2f3746996611d1b5480000e82de955/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Ashok.

I have the stock determination already done and is not working for stock transfers.  It is working for goods issue for sales order and backflushing components in production order confirmation from consignment stock.

But not working in the stock transfer process (VL10B - VL02n and PGI process)

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the third point in the provided link under Prerequisites. May be that is missing in your case.

former_member225662
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.