cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support of Visual Studio 2013

0 Kudos

I just installed VS2013 preview and the integration of Crystal Reports is not working. I installed "Crystal Reports for Visual Studio V13.0.6", this provides integration in VS2012.

Is there any hack/trick to integration CR into VS2013preview, so that I can edit reports?

See also http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17392097/crystal-reports-and-visual-studio-2013-preview

Thank you!

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias

CR has not been tested with VS 2013. I suspect as was the case with VS 201 and VS 2012, once VS 2013 is released, CR will support it soon thereafter. And going by history, there will be no pre-releases of CR for VS 2013 either.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

ericmoreau3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any news on CR for VS2013?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way we can sign up to be notified when CR for VS2013 becomes available?

edit:  "Followed & Bookmarked" Should send notification via email.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, no. But. On the Overview page of this Space, there is a section titled "Featured Content: and I will post an update there. You can also follow us on twitter and I will tweet the release there.

Last update I got was February / March 2014...

- Ludek

ericmoreau3
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

We are March 23 today. Any news?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Service Pack page, http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824, which has SP8, SP7, etc. is no longer accessible! The response when to trying to go to this download page is:  Access to this place or content is restricted. How can I get the upcoming SP9 when it is released (hopefully this coming week), if I cannot access this page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having the same problem downloading SP8 but able to use this link directly to grab the SP8 download:-

http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/cr4vs2010/CRforVS_13_0_8.exe

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What browser are you using? I just tried IE and Firefox and had no problems. Maybe try again?

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working now, same pc etc Win 8 & IE 11

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any signs of Service Pack 9 yet?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Close. Keep checking the "Featured Content" or Twitter

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Service Pack 9 for SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio is now available for download. Don't forget that to integrate CRVS into VS IDE you must run the install exe(!). And yes, CRVS SP 9 does support VS 2013. List of fixes and Supported Platforms documentation coming next week.

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (0)