Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Production Orders giving full details

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

My client want to have a report in which they can see cost details production order wise. To make it clear All production orders (for all products) for a given period (better if dates can be given and the cost components can be drilled down) should come in rows and all cost components should come in columns. Sample is given below:

Production order     Material     Qty produced     Cost comp1     Cost comp2     Cost comp3     Cost comp4     Cost comp5..............

300005                    ABC               1000               20000               5000               6000               7000               8000

300006                    XYZ                1000               30000               4000               5000               6000               7000

300007                    ABC               1000               20000               5000               6000               7000               8000

This all they want on single hit. Through order summarisation reports I can see order wise for a product at one time but not orders and products altogether. Actually this way they want to see how the costs have been used for production.

With thanks in anticipation and high regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

Devlop a Z program by copying SAP standard program RKKBCAL2.

or devlop a report using tables

mara, marc, keko, keph, s022, crco, crhd and

faglflexa, bseg

Also carefully refer Note 52678 and refer relevant other notes.

Best regards

Hrusikesh

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hrushi

Thanks for attending the query. Is there no standard report for the purpose? This would be my last preference to go for Z report.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh

Why dont you go for Product drilldown reports (KKO0)

You need to assign a cost comp structure in OKN0 and choose Product Grp = Material Group in OKN0

After that you execute KKRV to collect data and then use KKO0 reports.. To a large extent, this should meet your need

In one of my previous posts i explained how to make a report in KKo0 with all screen shots.. You can search in the forum, the discussion was going on with a lady called Nikitha

Also, i prefer to have a different Cost Comp Str in OKN0 than the usual cost comp str used in CK11N.. This one is an extended version of the one you use in CK11N, with additional component for Scrap, etc

I suggest you start with the CCS of CK11N and based on experience, you enhance it

Br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ajay Sir

Greetings

Thanks for your valuable input, actually I was waiting for your comments. I have once tried it what you suggested but it was not giving desired results in full. However as you suggested it, now so i will sure take one more try to further dig the issue and revert you.

Also thanks for giving link of thread.

Thanks a lot sir

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ajay Sir

Greetings

I tried KKO0 once again but it did not work for me as the client wants his own format only so finally I decided to go for Report painter and developed the desired format. However minor correction are required in the figures which I will check tomorrow and complete it.

Thank you so much for your support, as always in the right direction.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ajay Sir

Greetings

I have prepared report in report writer and able to see all the figures correctly except the second column that is Material number. First column is order no that is coming along with material description but I want to show material number also in the second column. Can you please suggest some thing which I need to correct. I am sending you screenshot also on your mail (can not post here for some reasons).

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena