cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of IDOC from R/3 to XI - SM58 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am working on scenario where the output of the delivery created in R/3 is a idoc to be sent to XI.

When i create a delivery of type LO(without reference to Sales order) the IDOC gets passed on to XI successfully

But when i create a delivery of type LF (with reference to Sales order) the IDOC gets stuck in SM 58 in R/3.

I dont know why this is happening.

when i check the sm58 it shows the following in Status text:

<b>EDISDEF: Port SAPEC1 segment defn E2EDL43 in IDoc type DELVRY05 CIM type</b> where SAPEC1 is the port which i have defined in XI for R/3 DELVRY05 is IDOC type.

please help me understand this error

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please do this check ...goto idx2, delete the idoc metadata for DELVRY05 under system SAPEC1...

Then create another delivery of type LF, so that the DELVRY05 idoc is send again....see if the error is coming up again...

Thanks,

Renjith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

can you check that this segement "E2EDL43" is present in IDX2 of your DELVRY05 IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried doing as per your suggestions

I deleted the DELVRY05 in IDX2 and tried to execute the process as suggested by Renjith but same error continues.

I checked as per Sreeram's view this segment E2EDL43 which is not there. but when i checked the we60 in R/3 this segment is of type E1EDL43 which is there in DELVRY05.

Do u have any further observations?

thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

i got your error then you need to again reimport the IDOC int XI and make sure this E2EDL43 is present in the Import IDOC in XI and delete the IDX2 imported IDOC. once your done with this then run interfce again.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy