cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

This is my first time exploring UI5 toolkit.All i am trying to do is create a simple chart using makit in UI5.

I am providing the hardcoded data and not connecting to any odata gateway waht so ever.

Still while trying to do a web app preview i am getting the error "

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"

Can some one please help.

Regards

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which resource failed to load? If you don't already know, and if you use Chrome, then you can check out the 'Network' tab in Developer Tools. The resource that failed to load will be in red. In Chrome, even the console shows the name of the resource along with the error.

Knowing "which" resource failed to load will help quickly resolve your problem!

Still having problems? Please post more details about what failed to load.

Regards,

Pritin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritin

The above issue was resolved.I am still not able to see anything on the screen when i am trying to run the index.html.I am using the following code in the view.js

sap.ui.jsview("charts.ChartsDemo", {

getControllerName : function() {

return "charts.ChartsDemo";

},

createContent : function(oController) {

this.setHeight("100%");

var bckGrndDesign = sap.m.PageBackgroundDesign.List;

var jsonModel = new sap.ui.model.json.JSONModel();

var testData = {

mycollection : [

{ year : 2008, product : "Prod 1", revenue : 900000 },

{ year : 2008, product : "Prod 2", revenue : 700000 },

{ year : 2009, product : "Prod 1", revenue : 100000 },

{ year : 2009, product : "Prod 2", revenue : 900000 },

{ year : 2010, product : "Prod 1", revenue : 110000 },

{ year : 2010, product : "Prod 2", revenue : 120000 }

]

};

jsonModel.setData(testData);

var oChart = new sap.makit.Chart({

height: "50%", width: "100%",

category : new sap.makit.Category({ column : "yearCategory" }),

series : new sap.makit.Series({ column : "productSeries" }),

values : [new sap.makit.Value({ expression : "revenueValue", format : "currency" })]

});

oChart.addColumn(new sap.makit.Column({name:"yearCategory", value:"{year}"}));

oChart.addColumn(new sap.makit.Column({name:"productSeries", value:"{product}"}));

oChart.addColumn(new sap.makit.Column({name:"revenueValue", value:"{revenue}", type:"number"}));

oChart.setModel(jsonModel);

oChart.bindRows("mycollection");

return new sap.m.Page({

title: "Charts",

showHeader : true,

enableScrolling : true,

backgroundDesign : bckGrndDesign,

content: [oChart

]

});

}

});

rohit_j
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Did you include ux3 reference(package) in index.html file?

Best Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

For this, you have to import two packages,

1. sap.m

2. sap.makit

How to import packages : - You just have to write two things in your index.html file like this,

<script src="resources/sap-ui-core.js"

id="sap-ui-bootstrap"

data-sap-ui-libs="sap.ui.commons,sap.m,sap.makit"

data-sap-ui-theme="sap_goldreflection" >

</script>

Also some changes you have to make in your code.

I am giving you the working code, which you can use.

var jsonModel = new sap.ui.model.json.JSONModel();

var testData = {

mycollection : [

{ year : 2008, product : "Prod 1", revenue : 900000 },

{ year : 2008, product : "Prod 2", revenue : 700000 },

{ year : 2009, product : "Prod 1", revenue : 100000 },

{ year : 2009, product : "Prod 2", revenue : 900000 },

{ year : 2010, product : "Prod 1", revenue : 110000 },

{ year : 2010, product : "Prod 2", revenue : 120000 }

]

};

jsonModel.setData(testData);

var oChart = new sap.makit.Chart({

width : "100%", height : "80%",

category : new sap.makit.Category({ column : "yearCategory" }),

series : new sap.makit.Series({ column : "productSeries" }),

values : [new sap.makit.Value({ expression : "revenueValue", format : "currency" })],

categoryAxis : new sap.makit.CategoryAxis({ displayLastLabel: true }),

valueBubble : new sap.makit.ValueBubble({

style: sap.makit.ValueBubbleStyle.FloatTop,

showCategoryText: true

}),

});

oChart.addColumn(new sap.makit.Column({name:"yearCategory", value:"{year}"}));

oChart.addColumn(new sap.makit.Column({name:"productSeries", value:"{product}"}));

oChart.addColumn(new sap.makit.Column({name:"revenueValue", value:"{revenue}", type:"number"}));

oChart.setModel(jsonModel);

oChart.bindRows("/mycollection");

return oChart ;

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have that included but it did not change anything.Also now the problem is not of the "resource not found".There are now no errors in the console but the page is still not displaying anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sharique ..that worked

Answers (0)