Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermine pricing massively in a sales order

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if like in ECC via VA05-Edit-Mass change-New Pricing, in order to redetermine pricing conditions massively, we have something equivalent in CRM. For now I've come with two possible solutions:

1- Create a dummy field in CUSTOMER_I and force item modification via MASS, this should trigger the redetermination, but I'm not sure (I'm really not looking forward for this solution)

2- Develop a UI functionality which ends triggering the FM PRC_PD_ITEM_UPDATE.

Any more ideas?

Cheers!

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

At the end I came with "not so bad solution" I enhanced the PRICING model via AET with a time stamp field, this field will record the last time the price was determined via MASS, soooooo, yeah, yeah, I know.... I'm storing dummy information, but at least storing a date+time can be usefull in a future.

The other step is make the field avaliable in the Web UI part (customizing, web ui development), instead of using the field directly in the Web UI I mask it as a check box with a description "Only redetermine pricing" so the user doesn't need to modify process related info to force the pricing redetermination.

You can find further information about mass in  my blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/webclient-ui-framework/blog/2013/07/11/enhance-mass-change-process-...

Cheers!

Luis

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately this worked because I had the access sequence defined like the issue of this post:

Once I fixed the access sequence how I explain here:

It didn't work anymore, so be careful.

A workaround is develop a report using the code I blogged here:

Cheers!

Luis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below section and let me know if it works.

Regards

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Have you face a scneario like what I'm trying to acomplish? Correct me if I'm wrong, but mass will triger the pricing if I modify something at item level, for example the currency, if this is your suggestion, I already thought about this( first solution). The point here is trigger the redetermination without modify any info from the purchase order, like you do in ECC.

Thanks!

Luis