cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Return Management - Complaints in CRM is not triggering the Return Order in SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Greetings!

We have SAP CRM 7.0 EHP 2 (upgraded from CRM 5.0) and ECC EHP 6 integrated.

Am working on Advanced Returns Management. Have done the following configurations;

1. Activated Business Function CRM_COMPL_ARM_1 in CRM.

2. Defined a complaint transaction, YARM in CRM.

3. Assigned Status and Subject Profiles to the transaction YARM in CRM.

4. Defined an item category, YARM in CRM,

5. Enabled the Relevant check box, assigned the YARM (return order in ECC) ERP Order Type and YRRE (item category in ECC) to ERP Item Category under Advanced Returns Management in the YARM item category in CRM.

6. Defined item category determination in CRM.

7. Defined the Return Order, YARM in ECC.

8. Defined the Item Category, YRRE in ECC.

9. Defined item category determination.

Am able to create the complaint transaction in CRM with no errors, when I release the transaction, a BDOC is getting triggered in CRM with no errors (in green light) but the return order is not getting generated in ECC.

Requesting your valuable inputs on top priority. Helpful answers will be definitely rewarded with points.

Please ask if any additional details are required.

With Thanks,

Bhaskar Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar,

Were you able to resolve this issue ? I am stuck in the same situation. I've done all the customizing but after I create a document in CRM it is not getting updated in ECC.

-Dj

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

I am also stuck in the same issue can you please help if you did manage to resolve the issue, I have made all the required settings however the return order is not getting replicated in SAP ECC, appreciate if you could help

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings!

As the subject above is in utmost need to me, requesting you to please provide your inputs on the above Question.

With Thanks,

Bhaskar Srinivasan

kgash2000
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

It appears that even though a bdoc is getting generated for your transaction, it may not have a target defined where to go. Please check your sites and subscriptions whether all transactions are allowed to go to ECC or some filter is applied which is blocking the particular transaction type for complaint returns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

Thank you for your inputs.

Have checked in SMOEAC, all transactions are allowed to go to ECC.

Screenshot is attched below for your perusal.

Requesting you to share, if you do have a step by step configuration document on ARM in SAP CRM so that I can cross check my system with your config guide.

With Thanks,

Bhaskar Srinivasan

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar,

Could you please advice

a) Which order type and item category should I configure in SAP ERP, I am integrating the same with Advanced Complaint Management where the complaint would be created without reference to the ERP Sales Order or the billing document.

b) Hence would the advance complaint transaction create the return order in SAP ECC even if it is not created with reference to the Sales Order or the billing document in SAP ECC.

Could you please advice and help on the above mentioned queries

Kind Regards

Atul