Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction variant for MD04, CO40 and CO02

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am getting a one issue during production order creation through MD04 and after creation of production order. they might change through CO02 because material is short in stock or material is not available in stock.

My client want to restrict the same because user can't change or delete the components from these t codes. they will working as predefined components which is appearing from BOM.

How to make the transaction variant or screen variant for the same T codes.

Here is screen shot for your reference.

Best regards,

Santosh Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211613
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh ,

You can do 1 thing just let them create production order.

there is one functionality in SAP is to check availability

when user is going to release the order then system will check the availability check if there is shortage of material system will not allow user to release the order and without release he will not be able to confirm the order. system will pop up the message that release rejected.

check and confirm,

Regards,

Dheeraj Rawal

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

For CO02 has prepared as above mention views but i am unable to make the transaction variant for MD04. please help me and send me tested report as you have made the same variant for MD04 t code.

Thanks,

Santosh Sharma

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

For MD04, you should disable the pencil button (change) as per the screen recording:

Check:

Also, you may go for a custom development and make AM61R - ANMOD = 'X'. Follow the discussion thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3376609

Reward points if this solves your problem.

Best Regards,

Rajen

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

However, I would suggest you for a custom development of t-code MD04. In the link shared earlier, take help from the technical person and go through debugging. You will appear at the part of the code as detailed in the thread shared earlier:

take help of an ABAPer and get a custom 'ZMD04' created.

Best Regards,

Rajen

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I successfully created one z-program that does the same trick.

1. transaction SE38.

2. Give a z-name, say ZMD04, click on create.

3. Write the code:

4. Save and activate.

5. Go to SE93 and create a t-code for the program ZMD04.

Best Regards,

Rajen

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been restricted the deletion of BOM in component overview through transaction variant of CO40 , CO02 and CO01 and I have removed the authorization of CO40. It is transaction code has being run in back end of MD04.

Users are taken plant orders from MD04 transaction code and convert an order through ZCO40.

Now BOM deletion is not happening during production order creation/ changing.

Regards,

Santosh Sharma

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Please find the attachment.

Best Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

I also recently faced this problem where users were changing the total quantity at the header level of the Order which client department head does not wants.

So I created a screen variant and a new ztode using SHD0 and SE93 respectivity.

The process of creation of variant and assigning it to a TCODE is explain the below sdn link.

Sample of Sales order creation(Va01). Please refer, you can then replicate the same process for the Order also.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a070bfbb-d34a-2d10-b092-ecbe0b0d4...

Let me know if any doubts.

Regards