cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query to Extract details from Query Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can someone please let me know the query to extract list of reports that run within last 6 months from "X" universe in BOXIR3.1 in query builder and

query to extract list of users who have access to "X" universe in BOXIr3.1?

Regards

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone is still out there looking for this!

But I was able to come up with a query for a customer requirement which is used to find:
- WebI reports

- Based on .UNX universe

- And are saved ONLY in user favorites

The full query is below:

select SI_NAME, SI_ID, SI_CUID from CI_INFOOBJECTS where (SI_ANCESTOR = 18

SI_KIND = 'WebI' "SI_DSL_UNIVERSE.1"=1234)

The breakdown is:

select SI_NAME, SI_ID, SI_CUID

from CI_INFOOBJECTS

where (

SI_ANCESTOR = 18 //root level for all favorites folders

SI_KIND = 'WebI' //Web Intelligence report

"SI_DSL_UNIVERSE.1"=1234) //SI_DSL_UNIVERSE is the field holding the ID of the .unx; 1234 is an example, use the universe object ID here.

This field has sub-fields. there is SI_TOTAL which is number of universes the report is based on, if multi-universe.

And then there is 1, 2, ... n which holds object ID of n universes that the report is based on.

So we use SI_DSL_UNIVERSE.1.

If we do not include the ancestor field, it will show reports from PUBLIC folders also.

Regards,

Sid

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this helps.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43081

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mani for sharing the Doc but i am unable to find the query for my above mentioned requirement.

Regards

Mohammed

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atleast the below query could help you in getting reports that ran in last 6 months.

SELECT SI_ID, SI_NAME,SI_UNIVERSE, SI_DSL_UNIVERSE, SI_LAST_RUN_TIME FROM CI_INFOOBJECTS WHERE SI_KIND='WEBI' AND SI_LAST_RUN_TIME >= '2013.02.26.00:00:00'

For getting Universe association you are required to develop a custom SDK code as this is not possible in single query.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

I have executed the below query to extract list of reports,user which ran in last six months for particluar universe.

SELECT SI_ID, SI_NAME,SI_UNIVERSE,SI_TIMESTAMP, SI_WEBI, SI_OWNER,SI_LAST_RUN_TIME FROM CI_INFOOBJECTS, CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS, CI_APPOBJECTS Where PARENTS ("SI_NAME = 'Webi-Universe'", "SI_NAME = 'Universe_name'") and SI_LAST_RUN_TIME >= '2013.02.26.00:00:00'

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards

Mohammed