cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS mobile Logon Screen size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are shifting to ITS mobile from webconsole for our Motorola MC55 devices.

We are facing various alignment/scroll/font issues with ITS screens but modifying html code and CSS is helping.

My question is regarding the LOGON screen which is the first screen to appear after we call our service on device to authenticate SAP system access.

The screen size is very small and aligned only on center of the device screen.

Since this screen is not contained in ITS and seem to be a standard screen, we are not able to modify/enlarge it. It will be great help if anyone can suggest how to increase the size of this logon window for better readability.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lgonzalezc
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Old thread but maybe I can help someone.

My approach was to make an enhancement implementation of CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN class, in particular an overwrite of WRITE_CSS_STYLE method to customize CSS and use property zoom to make it larger.

Regards

mikael_kampe
Discoverer

Thanks, worked great. I created a new class ZCL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN with superclass CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN and redefined method WRITE_CSS_STYLE. Added zoom=400% to .MobileScreen class and it looks a lot better!

lgonzalezc
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Glad it worked mate!

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diwaker,

Tip - use HTTPWatch or similar sniffer tool when calling the ITSMobile service via a Desktop browser.

What is the value of the 'GUI Configuration' parameters

of the ITSMobile service? this can be reviewed via transaction SICF.

Have you tried using Note 1316326?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for reply, I tried HTTPWatch but didn't get any clue.

~ITSMOBILE1
~TRANSACTIONZSD01
~THEME99
~SOURCESZSD01

We are using ITSGENMOBILE4 (No HTML Tables) for generation. I already read note earlier and the parameters mentioned impact only real ITS service screens.

But,default SAP Logon screen is untouched. I also think it is independent of all parameters and generating style. Any help to enlarge this screen (even if not best fit) will be great help.

Regards,

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please provide your inputs/comments for the same, Thanks

Regards,

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diwakar,

Did you come across a solution to this problem? If so, please share.

I have the same issue with the logon screen.

Regards,

Talha

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Talha, Hello Diwaker,

The ITSMobile logon screen that is created is using the class CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN.

See also the note

#1048461 - ITSmobile, system login for mobile services

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Oisin,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have checked, and this note is already implemented and I am using the same class. It is functioning in a mobile browser.

The only issue is the size of the logon window. When you open the service in the mobile browser you have to zoom in for the screen to be large enough for viewing. I am looking for an option to resize it or enlarge it according to mobile browser specifications.

Regards,

Talha

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Talha,

Try adding the following

<meta name="viewport" content="width=480, user-scalable=no">

to the first screen template that will be used after the logon screen.

I have seen this solution to make the screen stay the size displayed for the device motorola MC9190 that runs on a windows embedded 6.5 classic, on a

resolution of 640 x 480 px using default Internet Explorer of the device.

Regards,

Oisin