cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Report with Sales Order/Invoice ID & items cost per unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We're working with a customer that needs a report that shows Invoice Document & associated Sales Order ID...as well as listing the line items and Cost per Unit for the items on these documents.  Is there a standard report that provides these in ByD or something that can be easily customized to include these fields?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben,

Did you ever find a solution for this?

I found that using the Data Source - Profitability Order Profit and incorporating the Price Component field to establish Discounts (2/0007), Cost (2/008) and Sales Amount (2/7PR1) provided me with the ability to create a Sales Order Report showing, Gross Sales Amount, Order Level Discounts, Line Item Discounts & COGS. Throw that into a pre-formatted EXCEL Add-In Spreadsheet using a pivot table to summarize and calculate the Net Profit and Profit Margin and you'll have the full picture of Order Profitability.

Regards,

Curtis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Curtis,

This was a while ago, so i can't completely remember the specific solution we came up with.  I know we did combine a couple different data sources into a new single report...but I can't remember exactly which ones.  I don't think we ended up using excel either. if I remember correctly, but it definitely looks like your solution using the add-in would work well...

thanks,

Ben

Answers (0)