cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Payroll Turkey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

we plan to implement the SAP Payroll in our branch in Turkey.

Do you have any experience with the implementation of the payroll for Turkey?

How is your satisfaction regarding the SAP payroll of Turkey?

Which special things must be considered (in comparision to other countries of Europe)?

Thank you very much for your reply,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I had some training in SAP Turkey at 2009 and I am in touch with first SAP HCM consultant in Turkey. She has been working with SAP HCM since 1997 and she was a member of team who developed SAP Payroll for Turkey. I know she have depth knowledge of SAP payroll specially for Turkey.

If you would send me an e-mail to make a connection with her. Maybe she helps you in this issue.

Cheers,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I sent her an e-mail and introduced you. Maybe she contact you

Cheers,

Omid

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

SAP payroll for Turkey is being used by numerous companies.

In Turkey payroll processes are really different from Europe. For example in Europe payroll is important but year end processes are really big issue. But in Turkey there is no year end process.

Every calculation is generally done in monthly payroll. There are some legal restrictions for Turkey. For example normally you can run retro payroll for countries but in Turkey you can not run retro payroll unless you are a member of a union and you renew your union agreement.

Also Turkish localization does not support off-cycle payroll.

Most needs for payroll is covered by SAP Turkey localization team but in some cases which is sector specific etc SAP Turkey localization team inform you that that is not a scope of Turkish localization. In some of our projects we had been informed that being legal does not mean that it will all be supported by Turkish Localization but again it is not so common.

So for Turkish payroll it is always advisable to work with a local consultant who knows Turkish payroll procedures. We have been involved in some projects where we did not make any customization but have leaded the payroll consultant in terms of how to do certain things in the system. Wiki which Siva has sent you is also a project of mine, I have tried to write there but unfortunately could not widened it that much.

If you need any assistance please feel free to ask.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I have been dealing with Turkish Payroll on SAP for the last nine years. SAP Turkey Localisation team is working fine, so there are no compaints about the Turkish payroll . If you need further clarification, you can contact me.

All the best,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Urvashi,

I have just sent you a document.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

Thanks for documents, but its in Turkish Lung, so if you have any documents in english,

please forward that,

Thanks

Urvashi Chaudhari

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus

We are also implementing but through an interface to third party payroll provider. Turkey specific infotypes to keep in mind are 0769; 0770; 0771 and 0885.

warm regards

subramanyam

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Please check the below link , you will get some idea about Turkey payroll.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/SAP+HCM+Payroll+Turkey

0769Tax & Social Security Infotype

Regards

Siva