We are testing the integration of classified ECC batches into APO and are encountering a CIF SYSFAIL error when transferring batch class 023 to APO.
SYSFAIL occuring in Function Modules /SAPAPO/CIF_CHR30_INB and SAPAPO/CIF_CLA30_INB. Status Text of CIF error only indicates "::000"
We have followed the links for integration of Class/Characteristics and integration of Batches and have done the steps outlined below.
ECC 6.0 DIMP/ SCM 7.0
1) We have created a batch class 023 and variant class 300 with the same exact technical name (ie Z_ROLL)
2) Within each class, we have designated specific characteristics to be APO relevant via Organizational Area assignment (ie Org Area)
3) Within SCM config, we have configured Organizational area for class type 230 (ie Cross-Application Components Classification System Classes Maintain Object Types and Class Types) , assigning it to table /SAPAPO/VERSKEY
*Note - Configuration scheme in APO is CDP
4) Created and generated specific CIF integration model for Class/Characteristic object including the Org Area "A" filter and class types 300 and 023
5) Upon Activating CIF integration model, class 300 is succesfully transferred to APO (we see the APO class "Z_ROLL" in the system under class type 300 and APO Class type 400)...HOWEVER we do not see batcg class type 230 in APO.
6) Looking at SMQ2 (inbound APO queues), we see the CIF SYFAIL mentioned above
We are looking for any thoughts on potential missing configuration steps/other causes of this specific SYSFAIL. Message searches on this SYSFAIL did not yield anything specific. We are beginning debugging of the CIF queue in parallel.
Hello J Gill, you're question can't be answered unequivocally, so we recommend to send an OSS note. https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/notes
I have seen that you have posted the same issue under SAP APO - Production Planning, Interfaces and Global ATP
Please refer the answer in that link
I replied to that (response is waiting for moderator approval) indicating that the recommended note did not resolve the issue as the characterisitcs in our scenario do not have "Over-write" indicators within the respective Class (ie they have not been over-written in any way).