cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch error messages from SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to fetch the error messages from sxmb_moni.  i have searched sdn and found some tables like  SXMSPERROR etc . But it does not have any information about the service interface and component. Could yopu please let me know if there is any predefined report or table which gives the details of an error message (like interface name, component and time and reason of error ) or any other way out

Thanks,

soumya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

To get a report on error messages, you have to check two tables. First is SXMSPMAST. You can get message ids of error messages. There is a status field. every status has a unique number(3 is successfully processed, 11 is no receiver found, i dont remember, but 14 is the error message.)

your report should fetch message ids from this table.  Then there is another table that contains info about sender/ receiver based on message id.   I dont remember the exact table name, but you can easily find this information online.

We used a similar approach to get sender/receiver details of messages stuck in SMQ2.

Regards,

Gavaksh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply every one.

I am looking to extract all the error messages from PI  with Message Id and interface details and its respective error message.

with the tables SXMSPERROR, SXMSPMAST i am getting error msg ids only, but i want the interface details for this message id too.

i dont find any table which gives interface details and msg id too

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

As I mentioned before, you can use SXMSPMAST table to get message ids of error messages and then use SXMSPEMAS table to get the sender+receiver information based on those message ids.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gavaksh!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavaksh,

I'm trying to fetch data from SXMSPMAST and SXMSPEMAS but for my specific OB_NAME there is no data for successful executions but yes there is information for them with error. I've talked with some partners here and them tell me they can see the entire of executions in web "Message display tool" but they cannot in GUI environment. Also I've heard about a switch which is active in my company and it is responsible of delete the successful executions. Do you know where can I fetch the information from web "Message display tool"?

Thanks in advance

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

SXMB_MONI itself is a report for status reporting. You can choose your own layout, create variants based on client requirement. You can also use Adapter monitoring for this.

However, if client insists on a custom report, here is a useful link:

SAP Community Network Wiki - Code Gallery - PI Monitoring Functionality - Fetching Data from SXMB_MO...

cheers,

Ambrish

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

if you want to fetch the errors produced in Pi i recommend you to use the alert monitoring, you can find several step by step documentation in the scn. If PI has an standard way to monitor this cases, why to do an own development?, even the system can send an email with some relevant information

Regards

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos