Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Autosuggest indicator set multiple times for the same transaction type

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to assign a zservice request trasaction id to catalog categories.

But the problem is, anything i do here i mean if try to copy or click on new entries, system throws a error message as "Autosuggest indicator set multiple times for the same transaction type" as following screenshot.  I am unable to understand why it comes so.  Please let me know what it means and why?  What needs to be done to overcome this issue?

Please help.

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP standard autocomplete check box will be enabled for only once for every transaction type, In your case for the transaction ZZIN you are updated the autocomplete check box twice. Please check your customizing.

ERROR message details: MESSAGE CLASS :CRM_ORDER_CUST

MESSAGE NUMBER: 411.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Keep the indicator for one entry of Transaction for find rel obj, Auto complete, item det. insted of keeping for 3 entries, and save.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The given solution not worked,still getting the same error for me also.

Any other solutions , please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Same problem, starnge but there is some transcation that have 2 types of catalog categories..

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maddy,

I have removed all checkboxes from C overview of damage...

and then all saved without error

Regards Dan

0 Kudos

Hello all,

the issue can be solved if you know the transaction type that is causing this issue - normally a Z* one - therefore using TC: SM30 and select table CRMV_PROC_CATTYP and press the option ENTER CONDITION and press afterwards MAINTAIN - here select the responsible TRANSACTION TYPE and afterwards you can revert the settings.

Cheers

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The given solution not worked,still getting the same error for me also.

Any other solutions , please let me know