cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO between SAP netviewer portal and SAP BI4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your  quick help to configure SSO between  SAP netviewer portal and SAP BI4.0.

I am getting the below error when we try to open the reports. I am getting the below error when we try to open the report. Could you
please help me to solve the issue.

Active Directory Authentication Plug-in could not authenticate at this time (FWM 00005)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SSO can be configured in two ways to access the reports from SAP netviewer portal.

1. Win AD + SSO= Please follow the document to configure the same

http://blog.jamiebaldanza.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Crystal-2011-AD-Authentication.pdf.

2. SAP SSO= Please follow the document to configure the same

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/BI4+Integration+into+the+SAP+Entreprise+Portal+7.0.x

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JRK,

1) we are not using Windows or Win AD SSO. But still we are getting AD error.

2)The url which you have given for SAP SSO is displaying down.

SAP Network Wiki is currently down.

Could you please let us know what i have to do for SAP SSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

seems like your web apps are not configured for SAP SSO

Please find the below list of changes which needs to be done on the web apps.

Kindly check the above given wiki on Monday.

For BI 4.0: Ensure the default system is selected inside of the SAP plug-in within the CMC

1. Modify Both the BIlaunchpad.properties and OpenDocument.properties files being used by the Web Application server (Default Tomcat location: <install dir>/webapps/BOE/WEB-INF/config/custom )
  2. authentication.default to secSAPR3
  3. Modify the global.properties file also in (Default location: <install dir>/webapps/BOE/WEB-INF/config/custom )
  4. sso.enabled to true
  5. siteminder.enabled to false
  6. vintela.enabled to false
  7. sso.sap.primary to true
  8. Re-start the Web Application server for the changes to reflect.

Note: If there are no files in the custom directory you will have to copy them from the default directory

Below is the SAP note for the same. Please find the image for the flow.

1701240 - How to setup SSO for InfoViewApp/BILaunchpad and OpenDocument iView from SAP EP (netweaver...

Hope this solves your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

i have configured Sso between BW 7.4 and BO 4.1.

LDAP Athenticationon without SSO (we dont have site minder).

Portal Integration and trusted athentication is configured using Query_String.

My Question is i am able to login bi launchpad without credentials but i am unable to open "open document"  it is asking for credentials.

and if enduser wants use same open document through iview also it is asking for credentials.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Here is the block diagram of landscape

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the above message, we can confirm that Win AD is not configured in your system

Kindly configure Win AD + SSO in your server. Below is the document for the same.

http://blog.jamiebaldanza.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Crystal-2011-AD-Authentication.pdf.

Hope this answers your question.

vigneshharidoss1
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Shalini,

It seems your Active Directory plug-in is outdated.Please update the Active directory in CMC under authentication.

Regards,

Vignesh