cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Freely program SH to collecive SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to insert a freely program SH into a collective SH like MAT1..

Is it possible? thnaks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please elaborate your requirement and its purpose.

Are you trying to add freely programmed search help as tab inside collective search help?

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes indeed - I want to add a freely programmed search help as a tab inside a collective one, Let me explain why:

Before the age of abap web dynpro , we did everything in classic dynpro,

we developed a lot of dynpro search helps that called screens (0100 etc) inside them in order to fulfill certain requirements (search help as a TREE for example).

we have included those dynpro search help in some standard search help using append a collective search help so the customer (end user) can use any search help he need (our developed  z search helps or the standard elementary search helps)

now, because we can't use those dynpro search helps in web dynpro applications, we redeveloped them as a 'freely program search help' components.

its all good and working but we can't include them in a standard collective search help as the old dynpro search helps and its a real disadvantage for the end user because now any field in the web dynpro can only have the standard SH or our Freely programmed SH - but no both of them!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope it is not too late, this is doable. Purdue had added a person search by Purdue ID to collective search help PREM.

you created your own search help(Z-search help) and then add it to the search help list of the collective search help.