cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Versus SAP Smart Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody tell us about the advantages of using SAP Fiori over SAP Smart Business(KPI Cockpit) ?

Regards,

Reena M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think it is not "versus". It should be "with".

Users can look overw of analytics KPI and transaction data (number of approval workitems, number of open status documents, etc) in the dashboard/cockpit and do action with Fiori apps.

I say Insight (on SAP Smart Business) to Action (on Fiori apps) style use cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the less I found to SAP Smart Business Cockpit as well to the KPI modeler sounds great. In combination with Fiory apps it would meet perfectly our requirements for self-configured tiles  for apps based on data from our HANA.

Why are there so less information to this product available? Where can I find more and when will this product be available?

Do you have further information?

Thank you

Dirk

architectSAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

aren't the Fiori Analytical Apps and the Smart Business Application the same thing? I compared their architecture and components and they seem identical.

Best regards

Frank

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Yes. Most of Analytical apps are SAP Smart Business.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

You state that most Analytical Apps are Smart Business.  Do you have an example of any analytical apps which are not Smart Business?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran.  Do we have any examples of Analytical Fiori Apps which are NOT Smart Business in the Finance area?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rperezkuzma
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

does anyone knows how  SAP Smart Business for Sales Order Fulfillment is licensed ?. I know that Fiori has no cost, but nothing about this new product "SAP Smart Business Cookpit".

Please, let me know if you need further info.

Thank you in advance,

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

why don't you open a new discussion about this?