cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSM - Missing field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please help me on the following issue. I'm currently testing EHSM 3.0 and when entering an injured person, I have the following error message :

The only classification field I have seen so far is the location classification field in the previous screen. And it is filled.

Can anyone help me on this one ?

Thanks !

Regards,

Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

Check the below mention "Object Name" by default some field are disabled here. we need to enable that field manually to work properly.

Object Type

Object Name

FUNC

BAPI_EHSM_INC_IMPORT

METH

CL_EHHSS_INC_MIGR_SIDE_BY_SIDEIMPORT_INJURY_ILLNESS

see the SAP note 1761087-Note 1761087 - Missing fields during incident data import

, follow the correction instruction(1138286).

Update the status once you applied the note.

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the input. I'm going to check the notes and I'll let you know.

Regards,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

I have checked our component release version and we're using EHSM 30004. The notes are for 30001. Could you please let me know if we still need to implement the notes ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Philliphe

Check the following Customizing activities:

1) "SAP EHS Management -> Incident Management -> General Configuration -> Specify Number      Range Intervals for Incidents". Make sure that for the object "EHHSSPIID" the number range is set correctly and the "External Number Range" check box is not selected.

2) "SAP EHS Management -> Incident Management -> Incident Recording -> People -> Injured Person -> Specify Injury/Illness Classifications". Make sure that the Customizing activity is configured and a default value exists.

Balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajee,

Point 1) wasn't customized. Now it's done.

Point 2) had no default value. Now it has one.

It's working.

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Philippe

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Balajee,

Excellent Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward

Answers (0)