cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR for VS2013

ericmoreau3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Now that VS2013 RC is available for download from MSDN, any news on CR for VS2013?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All I  can do is go by the following:

1)  Visual Studio 2013 will RTM at Windows 8.1 GA on November 13th, 2013

2) Service Pack 7 for "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio" will release in October 2013

3) The next SP for CRVS would be expected in January of 2014 (based on historical quarterly updates)

4) CRVS always released at least three months after VS

My conclusion would be that CR for VS 2013 will be out in the January - April 2014 time frame. Most likely, April (+ / -). This is timeframe is also being considered in Program Management discussions.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

ericmoreau3
Explorer
0 Kudos

FYI, RTM is available since Sept 9 on MSDN. Since many people have access to MSDN this is really the date that should be considered.

April 2014 is a joke. What I read between the lines is that SAP is not seriously considering .Net developers and is doing everything it can to push them away from there product!

Do you know that other companies already have their product compatible with VS2013? Even since the preview?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am well aware that VS 2013 RTM is available since Sept 9 on MSDN. Note that I did not say RTM I said GA... Also remember I do not make the decisions. I support the product and that sometimes means I deliver bad news. No need to go after my head for that...

I do not code the product, or make any decisions as to what releases when.

Have a great day.

- Ludek

Answers (0)