cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal 1.0 landing page: Error Service /SAP/BC/UI5_UI5/SAP/HRPAO_LPB_JS/MAIN.HTML missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear HR Renewal 1.0 Experts,

I had configured my system according to the - Administrator's Guide for HR Renewal 1.0 SP10 .

SAP net weaver Gateway is integrated to Back-end system:

Currently I am having a problem with lading page:

In my role SAP_PAO_HRPROFESSIONAL_2 I have te following settings:

/SAP/BC/UI5_UI5/SAP/HRPAO_LPB_JS/MAIN.HTML?page=PAO_HRPROFESSIONAL

When Testing the same by right clicking and executing the service I get the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-Instance">

<code>HTTP/404/E/Not Found</code>

<message>Service /SAP/BC/UI5_UI5/SAP/HRPAO_LPB_JS/MAIN.HTML call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.The termination occurred in system HCM with error code 404 and for the reason Not found. Please select a valid URL. If it is a valid URL, check whether service /SAP/BC/UI5_UI5/SAP/HRPAO_LPB_JS/MAIN.HTML is active in transaction SICF. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.</message>

</error>

In SICF the link apprer as follows:

Is there a MAIN.HTML link under this service???

Thanks for you advice,

Cibin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The issue is fixed.

1. First traced the cause of error with HTTP trace (ST01).
  2. Identified the service that is failing and the error code. my case it was 500.
  3. Using SAP's Service testing report I checked the service using Validate Service.

Found the error which displays with an XML format:

I my case there was some services stored with a wrong name(All activated services stored with a _BE extension. This was under Assign Data Provider to Data Model.

Thanks all,

Cibin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cubin, Are you able to fix the issue. I am getting the same error, do you know some guideline doc?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cibin,

I am also facing the same error 500. As per your suggestion I went and checked and even my activated services are stored with _BE extension. What did you do here, please suggest. Did you deleted services from 'Assign Data Provider to Data Model'  and again activated or how did you removed _BE extension and how did you followed please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nayani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This was due to a wrong External aliases i maintained: i corrected it. now I am getting the very common error as follows:

When I made the HTTP trace following is the error:

Follwing Services are activate in SICF as well:

Regards,

Cibin.