Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display key and Value for dropdown in Web UI for a report

pallavi_an
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one report and i have made it available on UI using Transaction launcher. I have 2 drop down fields in my selection screen. It displays only description but i want both key and description to be displayed. In Web UI i have done settings in personalize to show both key and value. But it do not affect my report selection screen.

Is there any SAP Note available to do this?

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

In WebUI go to "Personalize" at top right corner. Then to "Personal Settings" and ther check  the "Show keys in dropdown lists" checkbox.

refer below image for further processing.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

In GUI click on Customize Local Layout icon->Options.

Regards

Muneera

pallavi_an
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muneera,

I have done the above settings. In GUI i can see both key and description. But when i open the same report in Web UI i can see only Description.

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pallavi,

Did you directly test the behavior of your report  in WEBGU (SAPGUI for HTML)? Is it the same behavior?

If it is so, try to set parameter

~webgui_combobox_with_keys 1  in WEBGUI Configuration via SICF.

After that re-publish the WEBGUI service.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you displaying a report from GUI in Web UI. Try checking if you have displayed the key field in GUI if this is the case.

Regards,

Ravi

pallavi_an
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am displaying a report from GUI on Web UI. This is done through transaction launcher configuration. In GUI i have made settings to view both key and value. But when i try to run report in UI, i can see only description part.

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi