cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM SAP/SuccessFactors Dell Boomi iFlows

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody knows where i can find a list of currently delivered iFlows between SAP/SF and 3rd Party Provders for Dell Boomi and the most up to date roadmap?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

There is only one iFlow for Employee Central, the Employee Central Mini Master (see http://service.sap.com/ec-ondemand for the documentation) which is within Boomi. There is also a component on the SAP side for Employee Central Payroll (PA_SE_IN 100).

Unlike the other iFlows, there is no specific package as the iFlow is within Dell Boomi AtomSphere (e.g. with your subscription it will show within Dell Boomi AtomSphere and doesn't need to be loaded).

There's no published roadmap per se because of the short release cycles.

See you at SuccessConnect?

Best regards,

Luke

0 Kudos

Thanks Luke.  Unfortunately i won't be at SC, but am going to Teched

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And unfortunately I won't be at TechEd . Hope you'll be at HR2014!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

im a SAP PO integration consultant and im starting a new Success Factors integration with ECC, the module that need integration is Employee central.

The customer as a SAP PI and also with the employee central i believe they get a free boomi license.

Reading SCN some people use only PI, other use only HCI, other use PI as passthrough with boomi, and others PI as passthrough with HCI.

What would you think is the best integration aproach??

Regards and thanks in advance.

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know when the iFlows for SAP PO would be released ?

Thanks

Saurabh

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

for which scenario? Those are not called Iflows per se. be specific, as there are many intregation strategies

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

To be specific, I am asking about employee central iFlow of NWDS.

Thanks

Saurabh

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Again to where? which system ie SAP HCM or ADP etc?

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Following is our scenario; example for Employee Central :

SAP HCM <-> SAP PO <-> Successfactors Cloud. ( Hybrid scenario )

I am an integration consultant working only on SAP PO system.

On SAP PO system, as you must be aware, generally we create iFLows in NWDS and then deploy on the SAP PO server in the Integration Builder.

I wanted to know if the iFlows are readily delivered by SAP for Employee Central scenario.

Does that clarify ?

Thanks

Saurabh

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

So its for Hybrid cloud scenario refer here first http://help.sap.com/erp_sfi I understand, typically there are different integration strategies when your system of truth is either SAP HCM or EC. So i wanted to understand what data you want to integrate as PO is not ready for all the scenario for example EC to EC PAYROLL (ECC)You need to custom develop etc

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP are not planning on releasing any packaged integrations (iFlows) for SAP PI for Employee Central.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke

We want to integrate EC with ADP,Benefit Focus and SAP HCM (Mini Master) with out using Boomi.

Do we have a way to integrate using PI

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards

Jessi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

refer here

all integrations which are available as of now http://help.sap.com/hr_integration/#section9 Not sure in PI, but in Dell BOOMI there should be standard available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddharth

We want to explore options with out using Boomi. I pretty much knew we have packaged integrations using Iflows for Boomi.

Regards

Jessi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes PI at the moment we havent done as far as i know. It would be either HCI or Boomi

i ll update if i find the confirmation on this

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jessi,

We are currently building integration between EC and various systems (Benefitfocus, SAP ERP, Microsoft Active Directly, etc.) using PI. There are no packaged integrations but you can leverage the SuccessFactors OData API to build mappings pretty easily. For SAP ERP integration you can still leverage the add-on and all the mapping tables, BAdIs, etc.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luke,

I have read through this and wonder what the reformations should be towards potential customers on the hybrid core integration scenario:

1. 1) Build custom integration leveraging the OData API in SAP PI/PO
  2. 2) Use the pre-packaged integration  add-on for ERP and SF EC incl. Boomi (PA_SE_IN) using HCI

Option 1, seems to me to require some effort in the implementation phase and continual refinement going forward.

Option 2, is pre-packaged, and as such, the expectation is  to be implemented with less effort than option 1.

Please give our recommendations in particularly on the effort.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Martin

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We recommend customer to use prexisting so as to avoid unnecessary custom development

wat is your scenario ? Which are in scope for talent ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddarth,

The scenario will most likely be EC in a core hybrid solution with on-prem ERP. Talent should prerably connect to EC, not ERP, in order to leverage the full potential of the combined functionalty and integration options.

Agree?

Br, Martin

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Option 2 is preferable where possible as it reduces integration effort and maintenance on your integrations. Option 1 should be used where a packaged integration does not exist.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Are iFlows delivered for SAP PO also ?

Thanks

Saurabh

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

SAP PI is part of SAP PO.

Best regards,

Luke

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you can check here http://help.sap.com/hr_integration/ we have listed all the iflows Are you also referring to SF to SAP for payroll? ie Time, Org and Pay related ones?

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I want to download the SAP PO iFlows for Successfactors in NWDS. I believe they are pre-delivered by SAP and are available on marketplace. Is this understanding correct ?

If yes, where is the SAP PO iFLow content available ?

Thanks

Saurabh

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no EC iFlows for SAP PI/PO, only for Dell Boomi AtomSphere and SAP HCI.

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke Marson

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Note you cant download Iflows in NWDS, You can use dell Boomi or HCI for that