cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_12_VCHDR and MCVBUK FKSTK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to extract the field FKSTK from table VBUK with extractor 2LIS_12_VCHDR as in my case, this field is only filled when type is J, it means, just extracted with 2LIS_12.

As the extractor hasn't got this field, and it's a Delta-relevant field, I was checking some documentation as following:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3335652

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BI/How-to%20enhance%20LO-Cockpit%20DataSources%20with%20delta-r...

The thing is that FKSTK is already included in the communication structure MCVBUK, but when I go to enhance the extractor through LBWE transaction, I cannot see the field.

Do you know why I can't see this field even if it's in the communication structure MVBUK and 2LIS_12 uses it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184551
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto

Did you ever get an answer for this ? I am having the exact same problem. I don't know why would SAP not include this field in the comm structure. It would be great to know how you resolved this.

Thanks

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think there might be some misunderstanding in my explanation when I said "communication structure" instead of Structure MCVBUK as it looks like you haven't understood the issue, sorry.

Better with images.

MCVBUK Structure, field FKSTK exists:

Transaction LBWE, extractor 2LIS_12_VCHDR, if I try to update it, field doesn't appear:

Hope you understand now my problem

Thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alberto,

We understand the same. once you moved from right side to left side, You can click on Tick(continue mark), next you may get pop like want conform these entries, yes, continue, it may ask for transport request and packages.

continue upto generating extract str. later you can check data sources fields at RSA6, double click onb your data source and see its showing added field or not.

How to do:

From your screen, go to change mode, select MCVBUK-FKSTK(left side pane, yellow in my pic) and click on Choose(arrow mark red mark).

once you moved left to right side, scroll down right side and see, field was added at last row after the blue color fields. next click on green mark, continue.........

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I already said, I can't do that because in my right side panel cannot see MCVBUK FKSTK...

I put the pictures just to let you see it

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alberto,

Got it, sorry. i checked on my machine also. not showing at right side.

if not showing at right side then next possible way is enhancement and , RSAP0001,EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001, INCLUDE ZXRSAU01.

You need to add FKSTK field to extract str thru append str. once you appended you can unhide added field at RSA6.

Maintain logic at CMOD and Take abap expert help to get proper selections/conditions to fill the VBUK-FKSTK.

you can test at Tx - RSA3 , added field was filling or not. once its filled you can replicating into bw side and remaining steps are know to you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Please, check my problem description. I cannot do that as it's a delta-relevant field and CMOD is not the solution for delta-relevant fields.

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

MCVBUK structure is not only used in 2LIS_12* data sources but its also being used in 2LIS_13* data source.

I guess you are referring to wrong data source...

if you check the SD Billing data source : 2LIS_13_VDHDR --> here you can find the field you are looking for.

Make use of the above Billing data source...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Yes, I know that, but 2LIS_13 extracts only Billing documents, it means in VBUK table, field VTYP is not J, and as I said in the problem description, I only can use 2LIS_12 as my documents are VTYP = J which are extracted with 2LIS_12

Solution is to include in 2LIS_12 communication structure MCVBUK-FKSTK which is a field that MCVBUK structure already has. I need to know how to do this.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot do that as it's a delta-relevant field and CMOD is not the solution for delta-relevant fields.

You can add the delta specific fields also to extract structure. I hope this datasource is numeric pointer based.

You can check in RSA2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Enhancing Stract.Extructure with that field and filling it through CMOD doesn't check field mofications. I've already tried it many times.

And sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I don't know what I should check in RSA2.

Thanks,

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you think CMOD doesn't work for you, then think of BADI to populate data into that field.

You can check the delta type for your DS. I mean is it Numeric Pointer? You can click on Delta relevant options on the screen. Please explore..

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is a wonderful document on enhancing datasources with BADI. This might help you to achieve your requirement.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-11246

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not helping me, it's not detecting changes on the enhanced field.

BADI enhancement works as CMOD one, so not useful for delta-relevant fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's numeric pointer.

Delta type ABR.  I don't know what it means, but not detecting my enhanced field.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Numeric pointer will bring the delta by based on incremental doc numbers. I mean if you have 10 records with Doc 1 to Doc 10, then Doc 11 will be your delta record. Only new records will be picked as delta. Changed Docs will not be picked as delta with numeric pointer based.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how to implement a new delta-relevant field in a datasource that changes?

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the new delta relevant field name of yours? It should be like Doc no, Order No, item No, etc..It cannot be a date field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

It's FKSTK (invoice status), from table VBUK. This must be extracted by 2LIS_12_VCHDR, not by 2LIS_13 because it's filled in VBUK table just when type is J = delivery , not filled when M = invoice (that's the reason I cannot use 2LIS_13)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

As you said as you can see at communication str, just go to change mode at LBWE, click maintenance, select MCVBUK-FKSTK and move to extract structure(right --> Left side),save,continue.(Go to RSA6) double click on 2LIS_12_VCHDR,if Field FKTSK was hidden then un select hide column and save it.

you can check records at RSA3 after filling the setup tables.

Before filling setup tables always delete it Tx - LBWG.

Thanks

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

If the first exist in Comm Structure --> and you are able to send the field to Extract Structure.

Once its moved to E Structure --> you need to unhide the field.

Now goto RSA3 and execute with your LO data source and check if you are able to get the values ...

Regards

KP

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

May be you need only to unhide your field.

Let us know.

Amine

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see the field in the communication structure literally in LBWE? Are you not able to select the field and click on arrow button to the extract structure?

You should be able to use it if it is really available in Comm structure.