cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in UKM_TRANSFER_ITEMS- FSCM Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I am trying to run the report UKM_TRANSFER_ITEMS to transfer the AR items to FSCM Credit management, I am getting the below error message-

Error when calling Credit Management: INTERNAL.NOT_FOUND Configuration parameter RUNTIME

Message no. UKM_PI008

Diagnosis

You experience an error when calling up SAP Credit Management.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Effects on Customizing

You can define when this system message is to be issued in accordance with your requirements.

You do this in Customizing as follows: Cross-Application Components -> Bank Directory -> Change Message Control.

The application area and message number can be taken from the technical documentation.

However this error is coming up only in the actual run. The test run is working fine and the list of items are getting displayed. But when I run the actual run, I am getting the error message.

Urgent. Please advice.

Thanks

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankur_kabir
Participant
0 Kudos

Error comes when either you do not have PI or WS-RM  connection maintained properly.  Check with your technical team/Basis team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

we won't XI/PI . we enable WS_RM for FSCM Credit management.

How to resolve this issue.

Please update details.

Thx

DD

tedkwon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dayakar,

In addition to Ankur Patel's excellent tips, I would like add on technical tips for you.

I am also suspicious of interface issue between FI-AR and FSCM.

Check-list for this kinds of errors;

1. High-level Web service configuration and connectivity

tx SOAMANAGER,  service administration > web service configuration >

select 'CreditPaymentBehaviourSummaryNotification_In' or any target web service of interest,

click apply selection > overview tab > click 'Open Web Service navigator for selected binding'

(this directly test web service connectivity between provider and consumer, you might need some setting in PI/SLD in order to use this kinds of  WS testing)

also check configuration for CreditPaymentBehaviourSummaryNotification_Out or any target web service of interest.

2. General messasing processing in ECC side

tx  SXMB_MONI -> select 'Monitor for Processed XML Messages'

any error status and XML file may light on root causes

3. Low level messasing processing in ECC side

tx smq1 (messages inbound e outbound queue), smq2 (messages inbound e outbound queue)

any weird actions in system level could disrupt whold credit actions

4. SLD check in ECC side

In some(special) case, you might need to maintain ECC server information in SLD database, depending on your landscape. Just simply test it in tx  SLDCHECK

5. ECC server optimization

In complex error case, ECC server level parameters should be optimized in order to allocate sufficient resource for processing web service. (eg QRFC parameter)

Best regards,

Ted

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member692184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, We had same problem, without found any option, but our problem was with a unique customer that have too many open line items. So, the problem was reolved because some open items don't have the field BSID-ZFBDT with date, so we fill this field and worked fine the UKM_TRANSFER_ITEMS. The message error don't match with error, big problem to find because was way error/test procedure

ankur_kabir
Participant
0 Kudos

You might have issue with WS-RM activation.  I would normally check these things

1. Standard SD-FSCM CR BADI activation

2. Proper configuration for FSCM CR

3. Standard Business Sets for FSCM activated

4. WS-RM settings with help from Basis.

5. Proper security authorization has been given to RFC id which is being used in WS-RM services