Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Images to SAP EHSM Incident

naveen_chepuri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the attached error message when attaching an image to incident. Please advice.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Naveen,

The Error is look like some configuration missing in EHSM. Check this Note 1590784 . The note described necessary changes in the attachment folder customizing.

Additionally you need to Import note 11514253 and follow-up notes - 1546902 and 1559625 are also. After this, please implement the manual instructions of this note and add the required type configuration.

See the step by step guide for maintain file type in EHSM.

Go to transaction sm34, and enter /BOBF/VC_ATFS_DO. Press Maintain

Make sure that the view cluster contains at least the following, minimal settings: Step Attachment Type: Attachment type should be "ATCMT", with description "ATCMT

Attachment schema: Attachment Schema should be "DEFAULT", with description "Default Schema" and category "BS_ATF_DB".

Substep "Assign Attachment Types": Attachment Schema should be "DEFAULT", with description "Default Schema" and category "BS_ATF_DB". The flag "Multiple Occurance" should be checked, Att Type Description is "Attachment".

Assign Schema to BO nodes: maintain at least the following entries Business Object   EHHSS_INCIDENT
Node              ROOT
Attachment Schema DEFAULT
Description       Default Schema

Business Object   EHHSS_INCIDENT_REPORT
Node              ROOT

Business Object   EHHSS_INCIDENT_SUMMARY_REPORT
Node              ROOT

Double click EHHSS_INCIDENT The flag Allow Attachments should be checked for all entries

Step MIME Type dep on BO & Node: maintain at least the following entries:

Business Object EHHSS_INCIDENT
Node ROOT
Seq numb1
MIME type of a Web object image/jpeg ( as per below mention)

Update, Once you imported this note.

Edward

naveen_chepuri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your time in sending the above with all screenshots. I see that i dont have Jpeg files in my MIME type of webobject table.

Do you know the way to update the table with MIME type Jpeg?

SAP notes you have given above are all already installed with the latest package we have.

Thanks,

Quantum.

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Edward!

Answers (0)