cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards Point...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

From Morning i am not able to see my rewards point on SCN. Anyone also facing same issue or everyone ..

As i saw nobody pointing it out, so i feeling worried that am i the single person facing this.

BR

ChanS..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thank you for flooding our inboxes with all the email notifications... Really appreciate.

This is the SCN Support space, and I'm going to be a bit strict, as I can be sometimes 😉 I love all the jokes and private jokes around the point system, but please can you keep them in the Coffee Corner? Those genuinely looking for an update from SCN will have a hard time on this thread.

Now, here is the update.

You could see today Thursday Sept. 26 that the leaderboards are showing points correctly again. I checked in a few spaces, but if they are not accurate please let me know (we do have a known issue though with spaces recently added since May 2013, we are addressing it separately as it's not due to the maintenance of last Sunday).

All the points that you are missing from the maintenance window and shortly after (until Monday 12:35pm Pacific Time) will be added, and this include mission completion status. Thank you for your patience, we are expecting a fix by end of this week.

Best,

Laure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure for Update and bearing our Jokes . Next time i will create this kind of thread in Coffee corner but i will wish , in future we won't required this kind of thread.

Laure, One more issue is there, Please take care of that also.

BR

ChanS.

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Laure.

Now the missing points have been added

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure for the update, Old ponts have been added. Thanks for the SCN Support Team.

Regards,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

Thank you for this amazing week of action.. 🙂

My 85k points are still missing, but I have enroled for the "opt out of points" bagde anyway, so will start with them.

Thanks for the support and enjoy the weekend,

Julius

reachdebopriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the update Laure.

BR,

Debopriya Ghosh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure, We got what we missed from last weekend.. From BW space everything looks perfect. Thanks to SCN IT team for their great efforts to bring this back.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

My Reward  points are still not updated .Kindly suggest by when it can be updated.

Regards

Harsh

Answers (37)

Answers (37)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chandrashekhar,

My Reward points instead of increasing got reduced and also was not being updted till 1 week.

Kindly advise how and whom to coordinate.

Regards

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harsh , can help you.
Once he will check it , will reply to you.

Till then Keep patience

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Times have changed in SCN - just found a discussion about a similar incident back in 2005, which has just 567 views and 8 replies, contrary to his one with >175 replies and >4250 views

Even more interesting the people who had participated

Former Member
0 Kudos

May you live in interesting times...

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure! Thanks SCN team! Everything is back in place!

Once more you proved that you are a genuis!

Sorry couldn't help sharing the appreciation! No matter, if a flood happens!, SCN is there for rescue!

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

friends,

missing points have been updated.

Thanks to SCN team for their stupendous work. cheers !!!

Rgrds,

jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear I guess still we need to wait for proper update.

Look At the SS.

No link is coming, in which Question my ans was helpful.

Please check your all Reputations links, Its still need some improvement.

As Laure Said "we are expecting a fix by end of this week. "

Hope for the Best

Good Luck SCN Team

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Shekhar

The links show for me, i guess it is getting updated slowly and you will also be able to see the lnik soon.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

i still see pointa are not added to my account

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes team is still working on it .you may check the latest reply from Jason.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Team any further updates on the points which are not added up.

Regards,

AL

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't people just be patient? Surely so long as it's done by the end of the year so you meet your targets, it doesn't matter. I'm sure the team will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

The more messages you post asking for updates, the longer it will take.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Mathew same has been noted down..

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its Okay

Wait some more days . At least end of this month.  Okay .. All remaining point will be added to your total point very soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I can see the updation of the points again...still the points from the two days during upgradation are not showing.

Can the team please do the needful and revert back asap.

Cheers,

Julius

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you need this urgently. Will you reward points?

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can the team please do the needful and revert back asap.

I guess you need this urgently. Will you reward points?

Using "urgent, ASAP" & offering/asking for points are against the forum rules. Please read the Forums' RoE before posting

Troll alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are expecting some modification in the comments from you ...

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

give me the points back! 4 days I didn't sleep.

I didn't offer points only a wiki page nice and ready to be paste

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we are missing point for 2 days only ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that those days were 22nd and 23rd September,2013....

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes but this happened on 22 uuuuuuuH

I want my point baaaack snif snif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay , I am calling to SCN IT team , they will return you, your points with some bonus points ..

Now Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Even i am facing the same issue , my points of those 2 days have also not been updated. I assumed that SCN team must be working on the same.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr.Anupam.

You are right.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or maybe they're taking a well-earned rest. Or working on something more important.

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no please, you're cruel! don't give me this notice

I don't believe you, I'm sure Jason it's working precisely on my points and you will be the last one

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oh finally some good news, even the interest on points

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, Roberto, I already bribed him to fix yours last.

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Matthew, this is indeed good news! (forgot)

You deserve a new original wiki page ... ehm ehm quite original ... just a little CTRL + C and CTRL + V something like 95%, ... but the author's name It's original ... but please do not forget to change it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe everyone who asks for their points back, automatically gets investigated for copy&pasting poetry. Long overdue..

The inspector is currently at point 268 of my 85k points, so this could still take a while before Anupam and the others can be dealt with.

Please keep order in the queue (also applies to people from the UK) and dont make 6 lanes out of 1 (also applies to holders of valid Indian driver's licenses).

Cheers,

Julius

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julius von dem Bussche wrote:

The inspector is currently at point 268 of my 85k points, so this could still take a while before Anupam and the others can be dealt with.

I can not believe! I was assured that counted before my

Please keep order in the queue (also applies to people from the UK) and dont make 6 lanes out of 1 (also applies to holders of valid Indian driver's licenses).

ehi we italian are not so unruly! 4 lanes are sufficient for us

Cheers

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

guys,

leadership board points are available. but i feel some points for two days are not yet added .

Rgrds,

Jitendra

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the positive side, at least we know who the points hunters are now.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great to see table points are back to normal. But we lost Sunday and Monday points which we gained.

Thanks to Kudos SCN IT Team.

Thanks

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, leadership board is also back. Now all that is remaining is the points that was accrued on Sunday and Monday.

Keep going SCN! You guys are doing great!

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or let it be that the points be restored with interest. Just wondering what should be the rate?

Points restored = Points due * number of days * 1?

Julius just imagine how much points you will get if you had 85000?? Now this is good coding!

STP, 2013 - Yep I was there too!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Points restored = Points due * number of days * loss of reputation (possibly factored over the number of years it takes for SAP to get rid of the points system for cummulative gains for having been there this week)?

Oh darn, that is going to produce a negative number again for sure... 

On the up-side of the thing: At the end of the year, the SCN bean counters always compare the ever increasing returns to scale KPIs of points to the actual performance and then find some bugs (like this one) for which some mass adjustments are needed. This happens every year so 2013 is also a safe bet now. As the past 2 days are a bit of a blackbox for measuring how much KPI was lost, it provides an ideal habitat for for GL entries to be made to caring community members who suffered in the tragedy.

So post all your ponits totals here from 21. September and chances are fairly good that the needful will be done without any questions asked.

I want my 85k points back. That is for sure.

Cheers,

Julius

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the whole gamification should be reengineered to follow this paradigm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00rhg2r

"Pointless: Quiz in which contestants try to score as few points as possible"

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julius, I am confused now,

Either this point loss was much earlier than last weekend, because I did not find your name in Laure's SCN Topic Leaders blog.

Or the SCN team has tested this incident in their test system, because I just went there and took a screen shot of your points

And even worse  you have not even been active since August 2012.

I have to think about this 85K request, it may fall under point cheating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

They anonymize the data in the test system as that contains personell data about my mother-in-law and some domestic problems I have had over the years with rodents and cars, which explains the bogus ponits as well...

ps: Are you aware that you only have 72k points?!?!? Tammy or one of the poets might catch up with us soon..

Cheers,

Julius

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I remember how much I had, but even I am down to 61 (without K), but I am still the leader:

I am not that much afraid about poets anymore, since I have seen a smart boy called Wiki, who gets a lot stars just for rubbing the nose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jürgen,

I am not so sure the stars came from the rubbing.  Maybe there was 'something' on that finger just before she inhaled.......

Best Regards,

DB49

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wickie is a boy ! (albeit not a dogboy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is some video footage of someone smelling their own points:

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jürgen,

have you earned your 40 points for this wiki page?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not yet, I need 17 more Likes. It is not that easy to make 40 points with Wikis outside the wiki place

derek_klobucher
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reporting this, Jason. I was having the same problem as Anshu.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wanted to report on the thread that my points show up, but my Reputation history is now empty.  This has been restored as of this morning when I checked.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys... the issue is obviously still not fully resolved (as was already written by the team) and the SCN team is working on it. Writing every 5 minutes that it's still not working won't make them work faster or the problem go away sooner.

Have some patience! PLEASE!

You can live without a correct points count for some days. It's not mandatory to help out here nor to ask questions.

Like I stated in another discussion: IT-ler are definitely the worst users...

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Even I noticed that the points from 22 September have not been maintained to my name and my points are reducing accordingly.

Now today even I noticed that most of my points are gone (yesterday I had 85 thousand points) and the tax receipt which I had for giving Helmut Kohl the money in the black suitecase was definately deleted by Shushmitha's ABAP program.

I kindly demand the team to revert the order of the points again and do the needful to send the tax receipt.

Regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi julis ....

yesterday u have 85 thousand points ? or 18 thousand points ? 

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But what about those for who points is part of their yearly targets? Won't someone think of the children?

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Sometimes I get the feeling, the SCN points are the base of the salary.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, 85 thousand. SCN points virus has deleted them. I want them back.

Please check your own points and demand them back as well. If we all are united together in the correction of our tragic losses in the communitee, then we can get the deserved points.

You actually also had 20k points yesterday, didn't you? Yes, you did... Please do the needful...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Its Hilarious

Cheers,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

This certainly has been the case in several points gaming busts. It wasn't just their egos...

We even caught SAP employees trading in points on a handful of occasions or faking the KPIs. As that is bonus relevant, the gaming is actually defrauding their company. That is a criminal offense and not just a little domestic problem....

Cheers,

Julius

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm also interested to see how many bonus points we get for the extend suffering of this cruelty possible some extra badge..

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want the badge! It could have a band-aid as symbol on it to show it's meant to heal the gashing wounds that were cut into everyones points.

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it's called "survived to pointloss 2013"

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The Great Pointloss of 2013: I WAS THERE
Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frnds.....

Today i crossed century 100 points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri,

Good Day!

Congrats!

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hari ....

Thanxx a lot............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats Jwala G

so now you are going to give your point to me, as you promised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri,

You are welcome. Keep blogging and sharing different contents.

All the best for your mission.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra ,

Ya sure i will give u ...

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess the points issue is still not resolved

The detail is appearing in my Reputation tab but the points are not getting accrued to my profile total points 

This is one of the best example to demonstrate how inadequate testing can dissatisfy your end-users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, very soon it will be fine

Just enjoy SCN because all useful links are working very fine

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Until it's fixed, never mind the points, concentrate on the warm glow you get from helping people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

Good Day!

Yes. You are Perfect.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since last night on wards, my points(latest only) started adding to my total points. But the day before yesterday's points have not been added at all. Does it mean, I lost all that day's points ?

If so, it is a huge loss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't worry Guys. I think SCN team is still working on this issue and Hope for the Best

The last 2 days data and 12-month Leaderboard are yet to be streamlined.

Regards,

Rama

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I though the points have been eaten by a virus they most likely will not come back or infect some just freshly gained points..

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm reputation is back.. Only the points gained on 22 Sept have not been updated. Leadership board is also not updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Reputation is still needs some improvements, As no link is coming related to content there..

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the reply from Laure..

former_member182196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I am also facing same problem.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out the point 2 from laure's reply..Might give some relief..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally!!

some positive activity in my points ...

980(20/9)-->Points Loading(21/9)--->After some correct and helpful ans-->840(23/9) --->>After some likes 900(24/9)

I guess SCN IT team got the issue and improving it..

Good Luck

BR

ChanS

p.s.:

One good news also!!

From now if you are getting any point that will be added in your total point

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, now on points are adding, but points which we gained from Aug 1 2013 to Sep 23 2013 not added to 12 month leader board. SCN team need to check on this too.

Hope so they can.

Thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great news guys, Seems like reputation tab history was back, seems like pending is points. need to get back gained points from last two days. We will get back those too......

Thanks SCN

Raman

former_member182196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I am also facing the same problem even i can't see last two days history in Reputation tab and points are not updating.

Regards,SM

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Here is an update, and this is good news:

1. Points started accruing again today, Monday 9/23 as of 12:35 PM Pacific time
  2. The fix to assign points to the right spaces (for Leaderboards and Expertise area in the reputation tab) is being worked on. I see some progress in the CRM space already
  3. Once #2 is done our vendor will run cleanup scripts on historical data to add missing tags, and make sure that challenges which should have been completed between 8 PM Pacific time Saturday 9/21 and 12:35 PM Pacific Monday 9/23 got completed. This should be completed "before early Tuesday 9/24 Pacific time".

Best,

Laure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

Good Day!

Thank you so much for your update.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure!

Glad to hear that....  Thanks for the update

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Laure.

Just an info:

BW space still have the problem as not adding gained points from last two days.

Thanks

reachdebopriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure for the information.

Hopefully I have my points back in my account.

It has reduced for 510 to 494.

BR,

Debopriya Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

One good news!!

From now if you are getting any point that will be added in your total point

BR

ChanS

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes i can see the points being added up now..In reputation tab i can see the points gives but not against which content.Probably team will add up those missed points soon as well..

reachdebopriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

I can still see the negative points as below.

I guess SCN IT team got the issue and hopefully this will get settled down soon. .

BR,

Debopriya Ghosh

reachdebopriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Atlast some positive in my total points but still some more points missing.

Mainly of last 2-3 days activities.

Hope SCN IT team is checking on it.

BR

Debopriya Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frnds,

if u want u can take my points .........i have 101 points i can earn again no problem for me .....if there is any technique u can take my points ............i am ready to my total  points ...............all the best to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Malyadri Jwala G.

In the case that we want to test the reaction to the points anti-virus to posts and points reduction, can we ask you to post a comment to such a thread? Just to see what happens?

It will be a bit of a Kamakazi tour for you, but it would help to analyze the problem.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Julius ,

ya sure i am ready .....for that

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for the vote of confidence guys! Yes we are working on this issue with points and missions. I don't think that it is due to the SCN deployment that took place this past weekend, but rather with the gamification platform which is provided by Bunchball.

Here is a preliminary list of issues and I found out after some investigation:

1/ Activity is not tracked by the gamification platform. Therefore you are not progressing to earn new missions. This means also that points are not accruing. If you publish a blog post, get an answer marked as correct, etc, you don't get points.

2/ But some activity maintained by us SCN Team is being tracked: Points are being removed when content is deleted, unliked, etc and when someone changes a correct answer to helpful, etc... all of this is tracked with different codes. Unfortunately, this currently results in you losing points you didn't get in the first place 😞

3/ The reputation tab History area is affected: is not showing much, or showing nothing.

4/ The concept of points in a space is not working properly. In your reputation tab, Expertise area, you will see 0 points in the spaces that you participate in in the past. This has nothing to do with the recent announcement of the SCN Topic Leaders 2012-2013, we are not resetting anything.

4/ Leaderboards either show negative points or show that points are being calculated.

I can reassure you that I'm working on this with the highest priority! We have tickets being escalated at the moment and I will keep you updated on our progress in this thread. Thank you for your patience!

Laure

former_member184473
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Laure!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Laure,

Thank u for updating the info ....hope so our experts who supported a lot for this SCN community will get points which they had earlier .....and will not get any minus points ....we all support for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laure,

A friend of my, seeing this situation changed my correct answer until my points get zero. rs

I will get this points back to?

Now i can see 10 points back.

Thank you.

João

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm... that means that removing the 10 points adds 20 and leaves 10 more than before.

Can your friend do this a couple of times to see whether... ahhh... you know...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

Is a funny situation, he marked one reply as correct and noted the issue,

when he started to play i have 35 points, he plays until get zero rs..

now i have 10 back..

Best regards

João

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm... interesting. We will be keeping an eye on it as well.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi my dear frnds.......

i have one doubt ...if your points is decreasing like that ....how SAP SCN TEAM knows about your points which you scored earlier and decreased ....i am not sure exactly wat happens in climax ...lets see wat happens......

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just keep trust on SCN team dear friend . They will do something for sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

MALYADRI JWALA G wrote:

i am not sure exactly wat happens in climax ...lets see wat happens......

I guess you are then just going to have to wait to see what happens as you are unlikely to find anyone explaining it to you here. What with nothing to do on SCN this evening you might get lucky though... 

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey MALYADRI,

For once I am seeing anxiety on your face!!!

Keep cool man.. "All is well"

Former Member
0 Kudos

sushmitha .....ok ...... i think you are into abap if u know any coding program you can take my points and add it........ no prblm

Former Member
0 Kudos

wow....some body here went to Zero.......hope they will like all at a once 100 ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite likely that you will be next because you posted to the same thread. That is how the points virus spreads.

Oh well, luckily it is not the real world, heh? 😉

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are looking so happy ..

Now you are also part of this thread, you can see the effect next morning.. zero or negative

Enjoy your night with your points

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi julius ,,,,,

dont tell like that man ...hope so it will not decrease for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

i am also part of this scn community ...i am not thinking like that ....we shud get all points which we have present ......hope so we will get points .......lets wait till climax of tis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, what is there in the point. We are here to help others , learn something new from them and share our knowledge. Just keep concentration on that thing only

Just enjoy this moment , This time won't come back..

Do your work and forget about the result,.. If your work is good and true result will be best 

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok lets think always positive on this .......hope so we all get points we had earlier ......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loosing points to... now i have ZERO!

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is actually how it spreads. Someone with ZERO points posts to a discussion thread or comments on a blog, and everyone else who has posts to it has ZERO points the next day as well...

For those who see the post at all, they have between 2 and 10 points deducted, depending on whether they were logged in and how long they looked at the post.

Terrible!

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julius ,

Stared at this post for more than an hour to calculate the rate at which virus attacks....Points intact! Speed = 0 p/m.  Seems like it has been bound by our SCN Team!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is special virus, its depends on the points.

Like in Fishing, for big fish we need to have some special plan to catch it. Same with virus, Big Points big plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a slightly related issue but my point count on the PowerBuilder 12 Month Leaderboard has always been 21 points less than my actual point total despite the fact that I have been a member less than 12 months.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m losing more points now ..dont knw when it will be up ..:(

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still wondering why people are losing points?

I have neither lost nor gained any point since yesterday even though i have received few likes on my blogs

Regards,

Vivek

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same here..I gained hand full of points today and yesterday but nothing added up to my actual points..This is the first time i am experiencing such thing.It never happened for so long in past years as far as i remember.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought that it would stop when the total reached zero, but it doesnt. Given the current warp speed you are cruising at, you should be in the negative points range by tomorrow morning when you wake up. You will feel lighter though..

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that the virus has not poisoned all points yet, but is spreading fast. Rather avoid all forms of points in the next months to be on the safe side.

Difficult discussions and interesting ideas seem to be immune to the virus.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

We trust on our SCN IT Team

They will do something for sure to make it correct

Finger crossed

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will come to know your actual points when you see at Ranking

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMG, Losing more points ..

reachdebopriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Am too facing the same problem buddy....

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3427362

BR,

Debopriya Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to SCN team because All Useful Links are working.. Most important Activity is working, and Notification also. Just enjoy SCN.. Points won't go anywhere and we can gain it again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am facing the same issue from yesterday second half.I can see the updates but points not awarded.

so,Chandra you are not the only one ...dont worry ...we all are with you buddy..

Thanks Abhi

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another observation over the past two hours... My total points have been reduced further.

Just sharing what I observed. I know its going to be fine soon! 

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have been fortunate until now that only my points are not adding up but they have not reduced as well..

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As no new points get added you have the expirience to see when people change their mind about answers and take likes away. You can lead the negative board

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes i can see few names on the leaderboards with negative points..

Former Member
0 Kudos

very gud    hope it will resolve soon susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is there but Thanks to SCN team because All Useful Links are working.. Most important Activity is working, and Notification also. Just enjoy SCN.. Points won't go anywhere and we can gain it again

Former Member
0 Kudos

I regret having to be the one to tell you this, but it is not going to be fine anytime soon. Actually it is going to get much worse again when the silly points re turned on. It is never so bad that it cannot get worse...

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh!!! That is not a very pleasant news. Doesnt matter if they take a long time to resolve it as long as everything will be back in place with no loss of data. ...... .

SCN team, you can do it. ... We will wait patiently!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi susmitha,

just now i called scn team i told about u especiially they are working on ur points now ...dont wrryyy.....  today i am yet to get 100 points ...but i am still in 99 for whom i shud tell

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just talked to SCN team for you.. see you got your point 100 and one bonus point...
enjoy it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julius von dem Bussche wrote:

I regret having to be the one to tell you this, but it is not going to be fine anytime soon. Actually it is going to get much worse...

I did warn you, but nooooo..... it's just a little bunny...