cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Some of the archives defined in the stack configuration file were not found in the download directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to update SOLMAN 7.1 SP 4 to SP8

I have selected the Stack file from Service Market place SP04 to SP08

Downloaded the Stack file and added the files to download manager

After completing the download in Download manager

Created a folder and added the stack.xml and downloaded files from download manager

In sum after directing the stack.xml file there is a Error: Some of the archives defined in the stack configuration file were not found in the download directory.

I am unable to proceed further, I have extracted the SUM in usr\sap\sid

Regards,

Rathish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rathish,

Please check the error correctly. It is requesting for the Stack XML file. Hope the path you provided is not correct other provide the exact configuration file by browsing.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have selected the stack.xml file, sorry It's in another screen shot

Regards,

Rathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says that the not all the file defined in the stack file are in the download directory. So please go to the below path and check the file MissingArchives.xml

Path: /<upgrade directory>/SUM/sdt/log/SUM

I think i your case you will have SOLMANUP instead of SUM.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

CHeck the KBA 1869260 for this issue.

1869260 - Error "Some of the archives defined in the stack configuration file were not found in the                           download directory"

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rishi & Gaurav,

I forget to check the approve for the downloads few are awaiting for the approval , since I have selected as a stack file for SP 08 in service market place I thought all the files will be added without the approval.

Regards,

Rathish