Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing two base price only one amount have to post to accounting

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement

: Suppose my base price 100 (PR00) for a perticular customer we have to charge 50 rupees

the 50 reupees will post to accounting where as all excise calculation on the basis of base price as 100 and 100 rupees will not post to accounting

and this price procedure used for all business procees which shoud not be afftect

Regads

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Similar requirement is for my current client.

I created Z- Excise Condition type as Ref. Condition type of Original Condition types. Marked as statistical. Total amount stored in Sub total K. (http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43356) you can refer this document for ref. Condition type use.

Now, Gave User an Option of Manual Price Condition at Header Level to enter value for example 50 INR. (Considering there can be multiple line Items i kept this condition as header, You can use at Item level if suits your requirement)

Stored Value of Normal base Price minus Manually Given price as in Discount Condition at Item level.

And for deduction of Excise Value below logic was used.

(Check if you want to deduct CST and VAT as well in addition to Excise values)

I will suggest you to use different Pricing Procedure for this requirement just not to affect your normal scenarios.

Customer Base Price based on Excise Indicator of Plant

If as per Excise Master, Plant is Excisable, then Deduct Excise Value from Customer Base Price with Excise Else consider same value as Finale Base Price of Customer.

Logic:

If

J_1IMOCOMP-J_1IEXCICO <> 0 and J_1IMOCOMP-J_1IEXCICO <> Blank for KOMP – WERKS,

XKWERT = XWORKJ-XWORKK

Else

XKWERT = XWORKJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know which procedure you are into (TAXINJ or TAXINN) ?

If your client are into TAXINJ, then it is very simple.  On the other hand, if they are into TAXINN, then, we need to play with zee condition types

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

You are using TAXINJ

How can i can map this as we have only one pricing procedure

Regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute J1ID, select "Material Assessable Value" and execute.  There maintain the required assessable (INR 100.00) value under the tab "Ass.value" for the given combination. 

Parallelly, maintain condition record INR 50.00 in VK11 and create a sale order.  If you check the condition tab of the sale order, you would note that though PR00 shows INR 50.00, system would have calculated ED and tax on assessable value but customer would be debited only for INR 50.00

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi ,

I have maintained the value in J1id

However its determine the on the sales order value

is there any other setting wt I missed out 

please guide me

Reagrds

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select "Material and Chapter-ID combination" in J1ID and ensure that you have maintained "1" under the tab "Declared" for that material.  Similarly, also ensure that both Customer and Plant Excise details are maintained there.  Most importantly, if the sale order is created already and if you have maintained after my suggestion, then, try to create a new order and check.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lakhmipathi ,

I have checked all settings fine

Still have problem

Reagrds

Ramesh

saranglonkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

First you check is this required for few customers or it will be the std process that you need to carry for others.

For this you need to do some changes in pricing as below.

You need to create one discount condition type say ZDIS.

PR00

ZDIS

Manual discount

Basic Price

Account Key

Your account key will be on step no 30 and rest of the calculation is on the basis of step no. 30.

So that in future if you have this kind of price variation you need to maintain only ZDIS.

With this your normal practice will also not affect.

Regards

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I have already configured this type of scenario as follow:-

Two condition type one is PR00(Base price) and another is ZPR0(Total Base Price)

PR00 have no access sequence and stastitical and no accounting key.

ZPR0- have access sequence, not stastitical, accounting key and manual entry has priority and excise duty calculated based on ZPR0.

Kindly, let me know if you have any doubts on this.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you tell me, is it required for few customers only?

Regards,

Pankaj

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Pankaj ,

Yes its for 1 customer

Reagrds

ramesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RAMESH,

In your pricing procedure, the excise (amount) is based on what (which condition type)?

Paste the pricing procedure here.

When the price is changed (from 100) to 50, why does the business want to base their excise on 100?

Further, as you know, if you do not want a value to post to accounting you can make it statistical.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW ,

As our selling price is 10000000

How ever we have sister concern company we will charge only 5000000 and excise we have to charge on the product selling price

Reagrds

Ramesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Simply dont maintain account key for PR00 then you can not post that amount to accounting.Next maintain another condition type with account key and maintain amount manually in sales order based on PR00.

Kindly let me know if you want any further help on this .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My other sales order will not work Revenue will post to accounting

reagrds

ramesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In this case , you should create new pricing procedure .

Kindly ,let me know if you have any doubts on this.

Thanks,

Naren