Suresh .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You need to understand process first. i think, you are in beginning stage What is your requirement? i am getting little bit confuse your question."How to integrate the PM module in EHS " 

Howeer, I don't no what is your requirement. Advice to you described your exact requirement(what you want to do with PM integration?)

Example.

1) Access data that is stored for assets, such as vehicles or equipment.

2) Create maintenance notifications to initiate necessary PM actions directly from the EHS ...

Edward

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Thanks for reply ,am beginning stage my question is

Create maintenance notifications to initiate necessary PM actions directly from the EHS this is correct.

Regards,

Suresh

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Edward,

In Incident Management i want create new tab and i want change the stranded name also, how can i do pls suggest me...

Pls.see the attachment screenshot .

I want name change her…like how to remove this more Inc/Acc Data,then I put the  XYZ data..

I want create here new tab...

Pls .can u help me any experts,

Regards,

Suresh.

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct. Have a look below mention thread . Mr Pavan Tripathi explained very well..

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1474552

Edward

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u Edward,thanks for ur help...

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh

PM (Plant Maintenance Module) integration will required if you are using Industrial Hygiene , Incident management , Risk Assessment components for

In Industrial Hygiene & safety PM is integrated for

1) Link between the work area and other objects in Logistics (Ex:- Work center, Functional Location).

2) Transfer of industrial hygiene and safety measures to maintenance processing or customer             service as tasks

In Incident management PM is integrated for

1) You can search for equipment and functional locations in this component and assign them to an incident record as equipment, vehicle, or property.

2) During the review and completion step for incident records, you can do the following:

a) You can create maintenance notifications and start processes for PM-related actions that                   result from an incident.

b)  To track the expenses and income related to an incident, you can assign financial data                     from maintenance orders to incident records. If no appropriate maintenance order exists                   in PM, you can also create maintenance orders from within the incident management                       application.

In Risk Assessment PM is integrated for

1) You can import locations from PM and use these locations, for example, when you identify  risks        by location.

2)  You can create maintenance notifications and start processes for PM-related actions that are             required for risk assessment.

3)   You can search for and assign PM equipment and functional locations to notification tasks.

4)   You can link objects, such as a piece of equipment or a permit, to a control as a safety                     measure.

Finally for technical Integration part pl.ensure PM is installed in the same client where you are implementing EHS and Maintain the RFC Destinations for Module integrations , take support from BASIS team , they will take care of integration part.

Balajee

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

based o software you are using you can integrate PM as well in "Component Extension" of SAP EHS Management.

C.B.

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear EHS Guru's,

Is it possible to automatic notification sent to PM to EHS .

Like one indecent happened that is machinery mistake in that time is i ll select the equipment failure and click the maintenance requirement also,in that time also automatically mail generation this mail sent PM people .is it possible.

Regards,

Suresh