cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DG Filling Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Getting below error for DG Filling. Can you please advise for it's resolution...

Regards

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

This is because, during the filling process from the Specification database to the DG Master, the phrases you maintained in the property tree are not transferred.

First, please see all the identifiers are correctly maintained for the UN Listed, DG Classification and for the Real Substance in the specification workbench.

Also, check the configuration part where, the 'Attribute Activation' checkbox is ticked in DG: Activate Phrases.

Path: SPRO-->EHS-->DGP-->Basic Data & Master Data-->Master Data-->Activate Phrasing.

Hope this will resolve.

Regards,

Chris Varghese.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have checked the same configuraiton and  'Attribute Activation' is activated.

still problem persists....

can you please advise further...

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Problem still exist even the " Attribution Activation " Activated in Customization. May be it is due to Non Assignment of Phrase set to fields in the  DG Master Table.

Go to CGAB and select Table/Structure Field and select the table " DGTM2" and check the Standard Phrase sets are assigned to the all fields in the DG Master Record.

Hope it will helps you

Balajee

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

I believe that you are in the initial phase of adopting DG. Please refer the document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41109 . Also check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/5174db4c4b11d18a110000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Hope you make appropriate settings and then check it. It is advisable to learn the SAP help.

This may solve your issue I believe.

Regards

Dhinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

Your issue is resolved? . Please share to community  how u resolved it.

balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is not yet resolved, I just parked this issue a side for time being.

Surely I will update the fourm post resolution of issue

Regards

Amol

Answers (0)