Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Printout

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my Client have a Requirement as

Once the Original invoice is cancelled the Printout of the Original invoice should not Generate

is this user exit sufficient or Please suggest

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently I had same requirement, and what we did is created new requirement type and had code to not to execute output determination if

sy-subrc = 4.
if  KOMKBV3-fksto = 'X' and KOMKBV3-FKART = 'F2'and assigned that requirement to output determination

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Robert is right, do it with a VOFM and perhaps you can consider SAP Note 32662 - User name added to new condition table to avoid performance troubles (instead V2, change to V3 because I believe in KOMKBV3 there isn't a field for this information), but if you don't achieve it, or as an additional measure, you can modify the smartform and write a watermark with the text 'Cancelled Invoice'.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siva,

Can u pls give little bit more information on which condition type your using for print output, its procedure. All these details you will get in TCODE NACE against V3 billing type. Look at for your output procedure & against its output condition type. Then you have to take help from Abaper & get the print progrm changed to look at from VBFA table if subsequent document i.e; Cancellation document created based on invoice then restrict to output condition to be triggered.

This may help you.

Regards.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Can you clear my doubt , once you had cancelled the invoice, then how will you take the invoice print .????

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

His telling about print out from original invoice after cancelling which creates new cancellation document.

Example on F2 invoice S1 will be cancellation document. So still he can trigger the output from F2 to print out invoice.

hope your doubt cleared.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You can try by putting a requirement logic in output determination procedure. The logic can be built based on the billing document Status.

If the billing document is created but not passed to account, we can stop the print based on the status as per standard behavior. Similarly we can block the output with Cancelled status.

You can give a try.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

printout is based on condtions and you can use a VOFM routine to suppress a message during message determination.

If the message was already determined and you would like to block user from re-print i think you have to change the corresponding print program.

Best regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

why user exit, dont maintain condition records for cancel doc type?

Jagdeesh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Requirement is not for the Cancel Document but for the Original Invoice Output which should not generate